OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Maybe the red, the white look too much like a few pairs I already have and haven't had a chance to break in and the blue remind me of the deconstructed AF1 from a few years back that while I love, haven't seen enough wear to justify buying a similar pair.
i passed up on those deconstruct's cuz of the no liner sock lining, didnt know if they were gonna be comfortable or not. How are they?

Is that the leather wrapped sole?

The NDC pics of the black/white mids are different than what Nike actually released. Look like they are no-sew around tip and quarter. I don't mind, but i'm sure some others do.
wow didnt even notice that. but thats a good thing coz it means it isnt a biggie lol

btw, can someone explain....what is the diff between the wrapped midsole of the CMFT and the regular rubber? these CMFTs seem to be much lighter, which i like. close to the black/white tisci samples :smile:

Last edited:
How are you able to ID differently on seperate shoes (a la a "what the" concept)? Or did you just do two pairs and switch sides? 

How are you able to ID differently on seperate shoes (a la a "what the" concept)? Or did you just do two pairs and switch sides? 
Ordered 2 pair

I wish Nike would incorporate being able to do each side. I wouldn't mind paying extra for this option

Those kinda remind me of the Diamond Dunk High croc print, it's very faint, I wish the print was embossed a little deeper. Still wouldn't mind picking up a pair for some white beaters though.

I have a question about the the IDs.....When you zoom in on the non-duckboot gum option it doesn't look like a 'real' gum sole like the duckboot version. Is this a glitch? Does anyone know what im talking about haha? thanks!

The regular outsole in gum does infact look like the usual gum sole. Its just a "glitch" looks weird online is all

Makes sense. I actually never knew that.

Sidenote: I've been tryna find a steal on the Livestrong version for years.

Back
Top Bottom