OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Need some help finding out info on this pair of AF1s 20th Anniversary, picked them up at a consignment store and was wondering what's the value on these??

Thanks!!

Need some help finding out info on this pair of AF1s 20th Anniversary, picked them up at a consignment store and was wondering what's the value on these??

Thanks!!

I scooped my pr for $80 DS a few yes ago. They can be had for around $100 DS
But there are also resellers on egay n af1 deals have dryed down a bit so u may come across some pairs for the 2 bill range which is FCNY prices. :/

Last edited:

Last edited:

Thanks!!

I still have my pair I've been eating to move for a while. Great built shoe with quality materials... ten years ago lol

I want to order the exact something. Post them ASAP once you get them. I need to see actual pics of these!

Hate to be that barer of bad news but your SOL if you didn't order the iridescent joints already. People literally couldn't order them the day they put them up on NikeID :smh:

I really do not care for mids, but im a sucker for almost any shoe in a wheat color way especially Forces. If i come across these for a decent price im gonna cop.

Idea was intruiguing. Execution was meh. Price point was OD.

Wonder how this affects his relationship with Nike.

Those misplaced checks are fire

How?

Joints scream "I'm only buying these with the hope someone thinks I'm cool cuz I spent 500 on a shoe designed by the personification of this lame *** sneaker culture"

Maybe that's just me tho...

Expensive, gaudy and limited is want the kids want tho, so go ahead and eat that **** up.

dude is laughing at how stupid sneaker lames are.

he could take off the swoosh sell em for 2k and people would be "VISIONARY" "OMG GENIUS" "WHITE KANYE"

he did that because he was whining that nike didnt want to give him a shoe, just like everything else that has been handed to him in life.

he hasnt gotten anything from nike for a while now.

Back
Top Bottom