OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Dont get why people just dont goto the store to try some on..

Only af1 im unsure of on how they fit are pairs without a foam padded sock liner.

Man...

[emoji]128559[/emoji][emoji]128559[/emoji][emoji]128559[/emoji] Those Carolinas and the royals.

Last edited:
Damn. As a hitop 'head, I'm just gonna say it : I need all of those remastered AF1's. All.

That classic color blocking... Mmmm!

Im gonna need all of those high tops and ice them til october next year . Also does anybody know where I can get nai ke;s still

Im gonna need all of those high tops and ice them til october next year . Also does anybody know where I can get nai ke;s still

Im def copping them all.. im sold.

Carolinas ima have to cop x2 on release day. I think those may sell out depending on what else is releasing that day.

Well these are looking pretty sweet. Too bad i'd have to drive to Atlanta to pick up the white/royals.

These aren't releasing online are they? I would't be surprised if they didn't 

[emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128539[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji]

I gotta wait until Wednesday to get the White/Royals. :smh: Hopefully they sit a little like the last QS. But I won't be caught off guard again, now that we have release dates. This color of the month idea is a brilliant way to pay homage to the original exclusives and it's dope that they're doing it chronologically.

:nthat:

Last edited:

[emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128539[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji]

I gotta wait until Wednesday to get the White/Royals. :smh: Hopefully they sit a little like the last QS. But I won't be caught off guard again, now that we have release dates. This color of the month idea is a brilliant way to pay homage to the original exclusives and it's dope that they're doing it chronologically.

:nthat:
Might have to.....

damn salty i missed that flax drop. I wonder if these are new production pairs europe got. Need a drop in the US asap!

Back
Top Bottom