OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Let the games begin....

Red nai kes, was a pair in my size for $90 on the bay. Already got 2 pair so passed.

Yall should look for the royals. Wife dragged me to the store, and didnt get a chance to bid on a pair i coulda got fot $70 shipped.

That $249 for flax hi is aboubt all id pay for them. I think resell may float around that give or take. Trying to resist and hope for retail.

Id rather shoot a NT member from this thread some extra $$ then to some reseller site.

Anyone in NY wanna direct me in the right direction to try and get these for retail?

Not sure if you got an answer but saw them at the Footlocker on b'way in SoHo (the one close to canal street) and the footlocker near NYU also on b'way.

I need Wheat Flax like most of you, any idea how to obtain one? Besides rape prices from resellers. 

Last edited:
Not sure if you got an answer but saw them at the Footlocker on b'way in SoHo (the one close to canal street) and the footlocker near NYU also on b'way.
thanks bro. I ended up getting them at Footaction in Roosevelt Field Mall. [emoji]128518[/emoji]

Kixsquared...

Sometimes they come correct with Retail pricing

but then 

A Shoe comes along like this Hi Flax and they Throw $100 on top of the price!

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom