OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Gum looking good! Not mines.
1zyebrs.jpg

Flaxless :rofl: NDC cancelled on me :rolleyes

I ordered a pair yesterday that was just sitting in my cart... Still no shipping. I'm expecting a cancellation as well lol. But I ordered with $500 in other stuff so I don't think they're in a rush to cancel on me

For all of u that dont know about PRSTG yet, they have SICK deals daily. I have yet to order from them because lack of room but heres one from today.

I can only assume u have to get a shipping quote to ur zip code via phone but still idk how they even make money esp since its a consignment shop. Everything they list is basically a steal. Guess they do it for the love?

That all gum sole on those Pendleton hi IDs looks insane. Just did two pairs of huaraches but now I want to do another pair of forces. I think my wife would literally stab me though.

What size you looking for they all over the net in spots
15. Need to get off my computer and go find these...

I ordered a pair yesterday that was just sitting in my cart... Still no shipping. I'm expecting a cancellation as well lol. But I ordered with $500 in other stuff so I don't think they're in a rush to cancel on me
Ordered a pair of lows off clearance 3 days earlier that they cancelled also.

Debating on red or big thunder (multi) print for my ID. Have both in the cart but can only cop 1. I gotta get rich.

The steals off of worm are probably in demand here and probably not that fire oversees. Deals are def to be had but don't have your order go over 200 or you will get hit with customs.

Debating on red or big thunder (multi) print for my ID. Have both in the cart but can only cop 1. I gotta get rich.
Big Thunder if you plan on wearing often.
Red if you just want to pull them out every now and then.

That all gum sole on those Pendleton hi IDs looks insane. Just did two pairs of huaraches but now I want to do another pair of forces. I think my wife would literally stab me though.

Do it! Tell her it's her Xmas present to you hehe.

Who all waiting on Ty to drop his NikeIds??? :D Me!!
They'll be alright. Just tried to have some fun.

everybody seemed to go one solid print on the ids

I have 2 with Pendleton and thinking bout going for 2 more

have some leather huaraches coming too

Wish id used the suede w/ the Pendleton wool. Here's my pair from the first Pendleton id options. Definitely will partake in this collection this yr as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: g14
The id renderings dont do justice to the actual final products, i didnt like the red pendleton on id the actual finished product just made me order a pair, im still on the fence about the big thunder pattern

Back
Top Bottom