OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Does anyone have the Carolina blues in hand? Pics?

Those might be my 1st AF1s. Would be nice if they stick around for sales.

Gotta at least wait until after they lose the football game tomorrow though. :\
#GoTigers

Oh, Do the suede pairs fit TTS? :nerd:

Gonna drag my feet with the Carolina's. Seeing that the Purples are still on NDC, I think Carolina's shouldn't hard to get in a few week especially since they're available in stores and online. I'm gonna try to make a few more IDs first.

Took these out yesterday.

Brown and black leather is still on the Air Max 1, Huarache, and AM90. 

Weird… Gonna chat with a customer service rep about this.

It's possible that they're made at different factories OR it may be that 'X' amount of yards were allocated for the AF1s and and now it's gone.

Spoke to a woman from customer service, she said she thinks the brown/black leathers will restock since it's still available on the other models and that it could just be a glitch in the system.

But, then again, they're not always right.

Last edited:
wonder how much longer the options will be up anyway

used to change every month then some have been a month and a half

then some even longer aka the animal print 90s

wonder how much longer the options will be up anyway

used to change every month then some have been a month and a half

then some even longer aka the animal print 90s

For the most part it's usually January ... But if I'm not mistaken it was on till allstar weekend last year. Could be wrong

I feel like they should have added few more detail options to these ID. More leather midsole color options maybe. Accent stitching color. More eyelet colors, etc.

Ive been waiting till others pairs showed up so i could get a better visual and its almost like you could literally come up with same id damn near as others.

I have a very similar id saved on my deskstop that looks like Hoosier bad boy 11 for example.

I feel like they should have added few more detail options to these ID. More leather midsole color options maybe. Accent stitching color. More eyelet colors, etc.

Ive been waiting till others pairs showed up so i could get a better visual and its almost like you could literally come up with same id damn near as others.

I have a very similar id saved on my deskstop that looks like Hoosier bad boy 11 for example.

Sounds like you need a bespoke.

Spoke to a woman from customer service, she said she thinks the brown/black leathers will restock since it's still available on the other models and that it could just be a glitch in the system.

But, then again, they're not always right.

I'm really hoping that this is true. Really need this option back up ASAP.

Does anyone have the Carolina blues in hand? Pics?

Those might be my 1st AF1s. Would be nice if they stick around for sales.

Gotta at least wait until after they lose the football game tomorrow though. :\
#GoTigers

Oh, Do the suede pairs fit TTS? :nerd:

I copped the University Blues from the link someone posted previously. Rock City I think? They legit? Probably should have asked that first lol but I wouldn't think a NT'er would post a fugazi site. These are the cleanest I have seen in a while. Love em.

Friend of mine cleaned up my stricklands, want to know is there a way i can remove excess paint off the gum sole, i believed he used angelus paint, thanks i ln advance

Also if any1 knows of a ds sz 10 holla at me

Back
Top Bottom