OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

[emoji]128557[/emoji]hi's or low's?

200_s.gif

The sole is the same on highs and lows. :lol:

Did you check under the "translucent" section of the outsole options? It's still there.

Last edited:
All this talk about the iD leather...

This is my first serious iD session, and I had a lot of fun. Please give me your honest opinions. If you were to buy only one design, which would you choose? Or do you think there is anything off about any of the designs? Thanks...

Design 1: brown/black/orange

Design 2: brown/sail

Design 3: black/blue

I'm debating between black leather and black denim on Design 3.

edited to attach pics correctly.

Last edited:
I just made that exact brown and black (minus the orange) so that gets my vote.

I just thought that was common knowledge and that you might be joking. Ain't a thang pleighboi. No one's mad at you. Put some Henny in your cup and kick back.

This is my first serious iD session, and I had a lot of fun. Please give me your honest opinions. If you were to buy only one design, which would you choose? Or do you think there is anything off about any of the designs? Thanks...
Thanks for the input, guys! 'preciate it.

Design 1: brown/black/orange

Design 2: brown/sail

Design 3: black/blue

I'm debating between black leather and black denim on Design 3.

edited to attach pics correctly.

That first pair is straight fire. Seriously I'd go with those hands down.

Anybody in here know of any spots in Canada or that ship to Canada where i can get the Miami Linens, they don't have em on NDC Canada.

Last edited:
So I just got my dark loden duckboots and the university blue forces.
Happy with both

Quality on the blues is nice.
Suede is soft and its a prty thick cut too. A couple of craftsmanship flaws on mine...nothing serious tho.

Will try to post some pics later

What do you guys think?? Maby a little bit boring, inspired by the Jordan 1 blk/wht :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom