OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Yeap see that's why I had to jump on them black and whites you never know
exactly. I waited for those university blue hi's to hit discount and they were oos by the time i saw the sale. Team red and black and whites dropped in price.....good enough for me. Waiting for the second drop makes it 50/50 on copping it seems

My new ID Seahawks inspired.

I bought this pair of Lebron air force 1's at a thrift store. I know that the lebrun color ways of the af1 usually go for pretty decent money, but when i tried to look them up this particular color way was no where to be found, I even tried to go through nike support and not even they could help me.  its possible they are fake, but i have never seen a fake pair of shoes with actually quality materials. if someone has seen or is familiar with this colorway PLEASE REPLY!!!

How bad are Nike materials (leather/plastic) presently if this guy thinks that fakes with garbage materials (that can clearly be seen in the picture) are good?

I think when ndc had the 20% off sale items (not sure if they still do) they came out to around 60 something but im sure other sites had them for cheap. I scored mine for 55 shipped on ebay

Not my page just some suggestions..
decent price on digi camos size 14
dont think there were any big fans of these but size 12 for $68 and change shipped
cool colorway with what looks like some good material, one side of midsole yellowing size 12 for $68 and change shipped

exactly. I waited for those university blue hi's to hit discount and they were oos by the time i saw the sale. Team red and black and whites dropped in price.....good enough for me. Waiting for the second drop makes it 50/50 on copping it seems

Same I wanted the university blues, but I missed out by waiting too long. I wanted the chocolates but waited too long. I copped the black/whites but they sitting. I guess everyone is waiting for the next discount.

Back
Top Bottom