OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Ima need dat pinoy hi tho.

Not a low guy.

Not that theres anything wrong with that.

But ima need da high

idk if ur talkin about the haze joints but theres def always hype behind eric haze's collabs and not just the sneaker collabs but i really cant see people buying these and returning them, maybe reselling them but not returning. Was this release even released in limited #'s?

But its also funny that probably more than half of the hype idiots that copped his last af1 collab dont know a thing about him and just want the sneakers. I have both his new era hat CWs that were released, his bearbrick (lol), 4 of his crewnecks (i think 2 of them r from his early clothing line back in the 90s), i had the dunk hi's but sold them and i currently have the dunk lows and his recent af1 release on ice. Pretty sure 1 or 2 more items but cant think of them atm. I bet if u ask these people who kunel martins or stephen powers are theyll look at u speechless.

No shots fired and I kinda get what you're saying, but knowing their govt doesn't really say much.

Those cats are writers and I'm sure the average writer prob wouldn't know their names either. Call them out by their monikers and it'll be a different story, and not because of their collabs.

I also wouldn't compare Haze to Espo and ES, like it aint even close to being close, from a graff standpoint.

But I'm sure you right on the amount of cats who bought Haze's previous joints and wondered why he wrote "SE3" on some boxes. :lol:

No shots fired and I kinda get what you're saying, but knowing their govt doesn't really say much.

Those cats are writers and I'm sure the average writer prob wouldn't know their names either. Call them out by their monikers and it'll be a different story, and not because of their collabs.

I also wouldn't compare Haze to Espo and ES, like it aint even close to being close, from a graff standpoint.

But I'm sure you right on the amount of cats who bought Haze's previous joints and wondered why he wrote "SE3" on some boxes. :lol:
Graff is real n very territorial about theirs.
I Cosign with my dude send.
We been respecting SE3 work since he was burnin or catching his fills on the top panel of ding dongs(style of train from the 80's).
And saying that you got all his drops before the hype is not really saying much. His drops are always limited n hyped n go for high coin. You maybe a fan of his clothing n art but u Nvr witnessed any of his real work in their element.
But again graffiti is very territorial of theirs n history. And will always check people about facts.
No shots diplomat1 just wanted to let you know what SE3 history n what put him on the map.

Graff is real n very territorial about theirs.
I Cosign with my dude send.
We been respecting SE3 work since he was burnin or catching his fills on the top panel of ding dongs(style of train from the 80's).
And saying that you got all his drops before the hype is not really saying much. His drops are always limited n hyped n go for high coin. You maybe a fan of his clothing n art but u Nvr witnessed any of his real work in their element.
But again graffiti is very territorial of theirs n history. And will always check people about facts.
No shots diplomat1 just wanted to let you know what SE3 history n what put him on the map.

im not comparing them.... i brought up espo cuz he obv. had the infamous af2 collab and earsnot cuz irak is (or was) hypebeast material. N egaroc1 egaroc1 just cuz i didnt go into extensive detail about the scene doesnt mean ive "Nvr witnessed any of his real work in their element.". Just saying bruh

Last edited:
Been on the search for the Triple Black Suede Air Forces for a while. Looking for them in a 10.5

Item code is 88298066

Anyone know where i can score a pair of these??

Appreciate any help

Thanks

Been on the search for the Triple Black Suede Air Forces for a while. Looking for them in a 10.5

Item code is 88298066

Anyone know where i can score a pair of these??

Appreciate any help

Thanks
ur most likely S out of luck bro, i didnt see those anywhere but footlocker.com when they dropped, looked at them and slept.... and have yet to see anyone with them

Dropped my latest video on these NikeLab AF1 Mids. Really loving them!

Also for anybody out in the Midwest, Johnson Creek Nike Clearance Store had the AF1 Hi Retro in the Blue CW for about $60.

that toe box is why I returned mine, they look like steel toe work boots. 

I had these and this toe box is a thing of beauty. dat lean

anybody with a remastered pair, is the toebox similar to these? 

Anybody think we will get White low remastered's? 

Last edited:
Ahhhh 1's, I'm home. There have been some awesome dunk designs but my feet don't work in those little things.

Back
Top Bottom