OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Well damn. Nice fam. I need to be on my toes with the releases.

Just don't have twitter
frown.gif
Might want to get a twitter just for releases

sorry if this is a stupid question, but what's the hype with the flax mid opposed to the high? is the flax mid an og?  i prefer the Highs. one of my favorite shoes that dropped this year was the purple af1 hi retro qs. and i got them for $35 on swoosh (=

sorry if this is a stupid question, but what's the hype with the flax mid opposed to the high? is the flax mid an og?  i prefer the Highs. one of my favorite shoes that dropped this year was the purple af1 hi retro qs. and i got them for $35 on swoosh (=
The mids are more hyped than the highs.  When the mids restocked, they sold out pretty quick.  The highs on the other hand are still available in select sizes.  I have both pairs, and wouldn't get rid of either.  

To my knowledge, I don't believe the flax mid is an OG, but someone correct me if I'm wrong.

The mids are more hyped than the highs.  When the mids restocked, they sold out pretty quick.  The highs on the other hand are still available in select sizes.  I have both pairs, and wouldn't get rid of either.  

To my knowledge, I don't believe the flax mid is an OG, but someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Flax mid is OG

It's kind of hard to designate that label to some forces.

In this instance (someone please fall through and correct me if I'm wrong),

They started doing Mid Forces in '95 I believe. The Flax colorway originally released in '99(?).

So I guess they're technically an OG colorway because they're from the run of Mids prior to the 'Retro' label attached to them?

Are the force one special fields gonna restock?

I'm fiending for a pair but the resale market a real ***** right now!

only thing confirmed is that the triple white pair will release in december
Thanks for the info! I'd probably cop but the white is my least favorite CW, a boot not very practical if its a color like white that's gonna look bad the minute you get them dirty or scuffed up. 

Last edited:
For anybody who has them already and has starting wearing them Is the toe creasing really bad or somewhat bad on the Nike SF?

They only answer text messages and want the money sent through paypal as "friends and family". are they legit ? what's the name of that store ? 

Last edited:

I see, so these are different from the "dry bone" pair that already dropped online and at Complexcon.

These hella fresh but like I said coke white a ***** to keep clean, but I guess that classic for force 1's  
Dry Bone dropped on SNKRS

These are the ComplexCon exclusive models coming in December (not so exclusive after all)

Back
Top Bottom