OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I predict that the Linens will be available everywhere this month. I'm in L.A . and no one is checking for these; everyone in LA is chasing Jordans, Yeezy and Pharrell. Hopefully, it will be an easy cop.

I was recalling when Forces were highly sought after especially during the 25 year anniversary era (2007). Nike had a pop up store in Hollywood on Cahuenga and Sunset Blvd. dedicated to AF1 only. They had a party there and Bun B came through and wannabe stars ,etc. I was mad because they had a Nike ID studio upstairs but for VIPs only. The complex had a full basketball court with an all black floor and Kobe and others would come through and hang out.

The Nike Montalban Theater pop up was also busy. When I was camping out for the Nike Yeezy for days, I saw Chi McBride pull up to the curb with his son, get out, go inside and emerge with a pair for him and his son. Grrrr....

Anyway, the Montalban had an ID studio and I was able to make a pair or two. The good times.

Now if you go to Foot Locker and Sheikh and even Niketown, there are barely any Forces on display. For me, I would rather do Nike ID only. 

Peace to Superbly Trife , DJ Clark Kent and others who never gave up on AF1 no matter what the trends or culture shifted to. Peace.

I predict that the Linens will be available everywhere this month. I'm in L.A . and no one is checking for these; everyone in LA is chasing Jordans, Yeezy and Pharrell. Hopefully, it will be an easy cop.

I was recalling when Forces were highly sought after especially during the 25 year anniversary era (2007). Nike had a pop up store in Hollywood on Cahuenga and Sunset Blvd. dedicated to AF1 only. They had a party there and Bun B came through and wannabe stars ,etc. I was mad because they had a Nike ID studio upstairs but for VIPs only. The complex had a full basketball court with an all black floor and Kobe and others would come through and hang out.

The Nike Montalban Theater pop up was also busy. When I was camping out for the Nike Yeezy for days, I saw Chi McBride pull up to the curb with his son, get out, go inside and emerge with a pair for him and his son. Grrrr....

Anyway, the Montalban had an ID studio and I was able to make a pair or two. The good times.

Now if you go to Foot Locker and Sheikh and even Niketown, there are barely any Forces on display. For me, I would rather do Nike ID only. 

Peace to Superbly Trife , DJ Clark Kent and others who never gave up on AF1 no matter what the trends or culture shifted to. Peace.

Thought same just by looking at box label. No Kith branding at all. Thinking it will end up with a wider release. Im watching these prices drop on ebay... no one is paying yeezy + prices for an af1 in 2016...especially since majority of heads dont remember the OG pair & what it meant.

The resell prices are already falling on the linens. What's crazy is they said only 50 pairs released plus a "few additional". When you search ebay for "kith linen air force" you get about 90 listings which tells me every pair sold is on ebay.

They started at $1000 and now most are already down at $400 to $700. There is only 1 live auction and it's $150 with 22 hrs left.

All of this info means a few things. One, people who bought them listed them based on percieved value feeding off of other listings that had no concept of real value. Two, real value hasn't been established yet because none of them have sold. This first live auction will tell us everything. It looks like it will land at about $200 to $300, which isn't really that bad considering it is still cheaper than flying to Miami, paying for a hotel, and waiting in line when you could be earning money where you live.

It also seems plausible that there would be a wider release, since supposedly they did a true recreation from original molds. That's a lot of trouble and money to make less than 100 pairs. But Nike has made a lot of stupid moves over the past two years so I wouldn't put it past them.

Last edited:
If they flooded the streets with purple highs to the point where they're down to $55, surely they gotta put a healthy amount of linens in the streets. Then again, RF did debut the flax mid and prices on those are still fairly high, and they came out the gate with a decent amount of distribution. I personally think linen > flax, but then again that timberland esqe look might have made flax more appealing.....there's still a good amount of "I don't wear pink" dudes out there, so who knows. I just want my shot at a fresh pair of linens for $120

Edit:
After looking at actual pics, that shape don't look all the slim...toe box looking bulky as hell

Last edited:
The 50 pairs was never correct information. Ronnie had 50 pairs with that plastic box that he gave away to F&F. He has a lot more than 50 pairs for retail.

There is a live auction for a 9.5 at $380 and there was a BIN 9.5 that went for $500 but no one is getting the $1600 that these originally were going for and they will continue to drop. There are still three release days.

If Nike is in fact dropping these are other accounts they are a little irresponsible for allowing Ronnie to tout them as a 'global exclusive'. But they would have never given him the initial stock in the first place if hype wasn't their primary concern.

As far as the mold, it seems they've been using different molds for the limited runs of the NYC, LA, & Chi-Town retros so I guess it could be possible they made a mold just for this limited run. Or maybe they're all the same mold with weak QC. I've seen a few pairs of linens that seem to look more like the NYC pair that released at Kith Brooklyn but most of the linens I've seen pictured look to have a bulkier toebox. Who knows?

If they flooded the streets with purple highs to the point where they're down to $55, surely they gotta put a healthy amount of linens in the streets. Then again, RF did debut the flax mid and prices on those are still fairly high, and they came out the gate with a decent amount of distribution. I personally think linen > flax, but then again that timberland esqe look might have made flax more appealing.....there's still a good amount of "I don't wear pink" dudes out there, so who knows. I just want my shot at a fresh pair of linens for $120

Edit:
After looking at actual pics, that shape don't look all the slim...toe box looking bulky as hell

Saw someone on IG roasting the shape. Cooled off my thirst for these.

Thought it was pgknows but I can't find the post now.

Also, the coloring on the outsole looks a bit off.

Might still scoop for a reasonable price. But my enthusiasm has tempered.

yeah there's been a few pics of the linen toebox that are super unflattering. next week i'm gonna try and find one of mine.

Won the raffle again [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

This time for my size 8. I'm geeked. 6-7am pickup tho. I'm stumbling out of Club Dream straight to kith [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Won the raffle again [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

This time for my size 8. I'm geeked. 6-7am pickup tho. I'm stumbling out of Club Dream straight to kith [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Who made up these call times lol

Back
Top Bottom