OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

@notnanton  the quality on those is beautiful as well as the box liner. Dope pick up.

Is anybody having issues checking out with the what the pendleton ID options online? It lets me cart then I get error code 0031… They haven't responded to any of my emails or tweets yet...

Those HKs tho.....BEAUTIFUL.

Still not sure why I let mine go. Such a poor decision.
mean.gif
There's a never sell section of my stash....HKs, linens, banned 1s, etc. are automatically a part of that list. What made you sell such a shoe?
Grew disillusioned with the model during/after the 25th anniversary.  Sounds stupid now that I type that, but I got tired of not having any new releases to look forward to.  And being a size 11, it was (and is) damn near impossible to get the older pairs I really wanted.  So I was stuck with the same pairs, got tired of them and moved in different directions.  

i think that's @pgknows size. he has a great collection of older stuff in that size. i'm sure it's tough to find.

I did not read the quoted part at the top.  I was looking at the pics thinking wtf kind of crap is that?  Awesome cake!

Just got my black NYC pair in. Best shape I've seen since 2006. Heel lockdown is back. Extra long curved up tongue is gone. Leather isn't spectacular but certainly several steps ahead of what they use on GRs nowadays. Makes me question the pooching of linens even more.

Last edited:
Just got my black NYC pair in. Best shape I've seen since 2006. Heel lockdown is back. Extra long curved up tongue is gone. Leather isn't spectacular but certainly several steps ahead of what they use on GRs nowadays. Makes me question the pooching of linens even more.

Saw linens in person at the sneaker summit yesterday(Bun B had his pair on display) and I just wasn't impressed. His shape wasn't as bad as some I've seen, but it could've been better. Leather didn't feel all that great either...again, they're worth retail only to me now.

How do they fit? Eyeing a pair on eBay.

Wonder if CDG collab will be better than what they have now.. hoping it's just a tease showing that an actual collab is on the way. Honestly wouldn't mind if they just threw the heart on the side of an all white pair of lows. Love all the CDG converse collabs with that similar syle

Back
Top Bottom