OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

People say the appeal of the SF-1 is the height of the sneaker but some of those color ways (Strings, Olive. And include the materials) would be lovely on a low, mid, high.....whatever.

Last edited:
People say the appeal of the SF-1 is the height of the sneaker but some of those color ways (Strings, Olive. And include the materials) would be lovely on a low, mid, high.....whatever.

Olives still the goat SF1 and I'm silly for passing. And those wheat lows are a strong pickup always. I just need a pair of atoms and cocoa snakes and I'll finally be done with that set

Olives still the goat SF1 and I'm silly for passing. And those wheat lows are a strong pickup always. I just need a pair of atoms and cocoa snakes and I'll finally be done with that set
Definitely wish I wouldn't have passed on the olives.  Had I known the were going to sell out and resell was going to be this crazy, I just would have copped the black toes and the olives the same day.

Grail mail
Finally got a hold of a ds pair from 02...i remeber wanting this bad boys but my.sister didn't want to buy em for me cause they were orange....

Yeah for some reason the first time I tried I got inventory issues (OOS) then went back and it loaded, thank you Munch! :pimp:

were the olives some exclusive or something. 

i dont post here often but ive been watching these SF1. prices on the olive are crazy but thats the only one i actually wanted. 

Back
Top Bottom