OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

:rofl:

You guys wilding, I know I have 0 fashion sense but I wear what I like and looks good to me.

For that pic I posted, I didn't even notice I had on "Skinny Jeans" they just happened to be black and the jeans I was wearing when I unboxed the kicks.

I Apologize my picture did not meet the "Fashion requirements" on how forces should be rocked, feel free to provide suggestions or pictures of your own. :lol:

Don't eem trip player. It happens. I got lit up in a thread once or twice or three times. It's NT.

But you did look like a tactical security guard though.

Last edited:
Strings came in from eBay today and I love them, was able to cop the black gums last week on the app but I return them today. Both are nice but the strings look 100x better imo

I agree in terms of looks... but for utility in any time, the black is a top (no crep protect needs). After all everybody have their own purpose for this model.

What's the process when the shoe starts to separate from midsole on the sides ?

Have some carbons still wearable looking but have that problem

Any news on any new remastered highs dropping? Feel like it's been a while.

I see FTL.com has some of last year's on their site. Anyone seen them in stores? They gotta be like $40-$50 in stores

Last edited:
what jeans do you wear with your air force 1 lows? I wore some cuffed baggy levis with them today and Instagram commenters just said they were out of fashion on social media... apparently skinny jeans with air force 1s are the craze now?
we need pics brah

Lunarforce ACRNM[emoji]174[/emoji]

Are these released yet?

Back
Top Bottom