OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

soooo... how many of you guys would've still bought them had they not been an acronym collab?

Wow, they are sitting in the EU ... crimson and black almost still full sizerun since hours ...

people definitely paying resale although prices are coming down alot faster due to overseas stock.

soooo... how many of you guys would've still bought them had they not been an acronym collab?

I have tubular x primeknit, qasa boots, loud *** emerica high tops... I look at weird high tops as a challenge. I've found a lot of new fits trying to incorporate them. It's like a declaration of dedication to sneakers imo.

I didn't know what acronym was when I first saw the prestos a while back. I just saw volt and lava and had to cop.

With these it's like - ultra high? Zippers/clips? Clear sole? = insta purchase.

Can anyone comment on the sizing of Acronym lows that dropped a couple years back? Should I look for my regular AF size? .5 size down?

Last edited:
Got through in DSM but last time I got through for something on DSM London my order got refunded after a week.
Not holding my breath until it ships.

I'm so salty. Backdoor-it. L. Passed on Acronym drop thinking I could cop on NikeLab. L. Missed SJS. L. Tres Bien. L. Order got stuck on processing on End. L. DSML checkout errors. L. What's next?

I'm so salty. Backdoor-it. L. Passed on Acronym drop thinking I could cop on NikeLab. L. Missed SJS. L. Tres Bien. L. Order got stuck on processing on End. L. DSML checkout errors. L. What's next?

Hope you didn't close the page on end, I didn't get out of processing for the acronym prestos but still got order confirmation an hour later

The retail crazy doesn't hurt real estate prices...I can tell you that much. 

It's my favorite part of the city, been all over and I don't plan on moving. 

Mine as well, actually. Empty SoHo on an early weekend morning is glorious.

Back
Top Bottom