OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

No, I copped yesterday when they restocked.

Just wondering if they send e-mail confirmations. 50% of the checkout was via PayPal so I only got a PayPal invoice.
They're notorious for slow or no email confirmations at all (and relatively slow emails). Last time I ordered Prestos, took a week or so for the email confirmation and shipping. You might even get the package before you get a shipment email...or you might get cancelled, since I'm sure the site was swarmed when they restocked.

They're notorious for slow or no email confirmations at all (and relatively slow emails). Last time I ordered Prestos, took a week or so for the email confirmation and shipping. You might even get the package before you get a shipment email...or you might get cancelled, since I'm sure the site was swarmed when they restocked.
Cool, thanks for the info. Site is pretty bare bones for someone that sells $1000 jackets lol

LIne is already looking like a stupid for the v-lone joints

Nothing but mostly morons who don't know how to act

Shoe is nothing special at all and it's $250? Pass

They want $100 for the basket ball and 55 for the headband lol think even the dumb pin is 25

Nothing but mostly morons who don't know how to act

Shoe is nothing special at all and it's $250? Pass

They want $100 for the basket ball and 55 for the headband lol think even the dumb pin is 25
C4VdWEQW8AE8ULS.jpg:large

Gotta say, Nike is on some BS for not doing a raffle for these. There's been fights at just about every fcfs release so far since December in NYC

Shoutout to Chase not recognizing DSM yesterday and cancelling my order because they thought it was fraud on  the Acronyms. Lovely.

Good luck to everyone trying for the Vlones, hope you get.

People who got in got pairs, saw a dude walk out and immediately offered it to some Asian kid, I think the price was 650. Bunch of resellers out there, supposedly it's up tomorrow but I think like 30-40 pairs went out tonight.

Last edited:
People who got in got pairs, saw a dude walk out and immediately offered it to some Asian kid, I think the price was 650. Bunch of resellers out there, supposedly it's up tomorrow but I think like 30-40 pairs went out tonight.
Word just saw pics and vids. Looks like tonight was the event party with celebs and all that. Invite only and they're the only ones able to buy pairs tonight.
If the resellers buying for $650 then I guess that'll be the going price by Monday

Back
Top Bottom