OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Second try! Much better!

Teach me

nike needs to rerelease pairs from the mid 2000s. watermelons , kiwi , inside outs, tuskegee.. color after color with no effort to buy and enough choices for all.

is it possible to find a pair of  all white lows with quality leather i know of the labs but the clear bottoms is a no go for me?

Older pairs from 2001/2002 or earlier. I got a ds pair with the fleece heel lining which features pretty good leather. What size r u looking for?

i know forces had very decent leather up until the early '00s i'm talking about a more recent pair that can be had easily very interested in a pair with a decent leather for the cheap US sz.10.the gr all white lows they sell now have garbage quality leather imo i also know they're not trying to attract the premium market either just more of a cash grab for the company.just wish they would do a easily available release that focused on bringing more of a decent quality leather wouldn't mind paying $10 more for better quality as i'm sure many others wouldn't. 

Last edited:
Man the kids from Harlem
****** themselves, caused a riot Friday and they held raffles Saturday. Lady who called me last night knew my phone number was Long Island and made a comment about areas codes which makes me believe they shafted Harlem area codes [emoji]128514[/emoji] Baris a fool and this could've been handled a little better by Nike but it builds the hype.

Man the kids from Harlem
****** themselves, caused a riot Friday and they held raffles Saturday. Lady who called me last night knew my phone number was Long Island and made a comment about areas codes which makes me believe they shafted Harlem area codes [emoji]128514[/emoji] Baris a fool and this could've been handled a little better by Nike but it builds the hype.

PM'd ya.

any nters not looking to get beat over the head for a sz13 olive acronyms, feel free to pm

got em for my fellow sz13 head, to be told thats the only one he DIDNT want

Last edited:
If those vlones were a gr they'd be sitting.

We need more remastered joints and less of these "designer" type uptowns.

If those vlones were a gr they'd be sitting.

We need more remastered joints and less of these "designer" type uptowns.
Remastered joints sat too and went I discount. Thank god lmao.

If anything is a GR they'll sit.

DS 2006 Nike Air Force 1 Low Scarface size 10.5

DS 2006 Nike Air Force 1 Low Scarface size 10

DS 2003 Nike Air Force 1 Low Scarface size 10.5

how many of you know about these? found out about these not one month ago, I was searching on eBay for AF1 steals with the "sort by lowest price first" and saw one of the, then searched for more, bought all three pairs for $173 total from different sellers. even though they are the same concept it puzzles me how one is from 2003, as far as my knowledge goes, there is a total of 5/5 different AF1 Scarface, so these are 3/5 if anyone knows more about these I'd appreciate the knowledge.

Those are either fakes or customs. They look like customs. Somebody just did a good job attaching the graphics to the toebox and swoosh. The "Scarface" af1 were just half-black half-white with some red laces. I'll find a pic in a sec.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom