OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Easters came in. Great quality, eye candy. Man those CDGs are crap. Cheap "07" labeled leather quality and horrible design concept. Don't even see where Supreme is involved with the design other than the clothing that released prior. Literally could have been just a CDG/Nike collab.

:rofl: looks like its gonna be a while before I buy AF1s again. Luckily I stocked up on the re mastered versions so I dont have to go without like before.

So they removed the details that made the SF-AF1 interesting and added an old school music video title label on the heel. Meh.

Im not mad at the white ones.

Im a little bit dissapointed at them...but definetely not mad.

Does anyone have some good pics of the following air forces?

2000 white/cyber
2000 turbo pink
2002 carbon fiber

?

Google image isn't very helpful and It's making me think I only imagined these.

Just in New York right now can anyone recommend any cool stores to hit or know of anywhere with some good sales for kicks and gear

Just in New York right now can anyone recommend any cool stores to hit or know of anywhere with some good sales for kicks and gear

Not sure if you been to ny before, but here are some suggestions:
Harlem-hit up 125th street for various clothing and sneaker spots. 145th has some spots as well but i havent been in a min so im not sure if they have shut down or not

Bronx-Fordham rd has various sneaker and gear spots

Queens- not a big queens guy but the Jamaica ave area has sneaker and gear spots

Brooklyn-only area in bk im familiar with is downtown but it has gentrified alot. A few mom and pop gear/sneaker spots are there but barely.

Manhattan-soho area. Mercer(nike lab), supreme, alife, bape, bbc.

All i can really think of right now. The usual foot lockers, champs in all areas as well. Maybe the jordan spot on 34th.

Hope this helps.

Thanks that does help staying in the soho area so will def check those spots you mentioned , my second time here but been like 10 years since my las visit so the city has changed tremendously

Back
Top Bottom