OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

First time rocking these

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

The new SF-AF1s have potential IMO. Funny how y'all are quick to judge when all we have so far are a bunch of ****** pics.

Thanks that does help staying in the soho area so will def check those spots you mentioned , my second time here but been like 10 years since my las visit so the city has changed tremendously

Cool. Also, harlem is 145th and broadway area.

So I won the raffle for the Diet Starts Monday joints... only pair in my size according to Geiger.. he was surprisingly cool, expected him to be a douche... my boy skooty is part of the Premium/DSM fam, so had to support my folks... these are NikeLAB ID, with what seems to be denim swooshes/heel tab custom stitched on (i would assume by the Shoe Surgeon since that's who Geiger usually works with)... leather and sole quality are super dope, details (tongue logo and heel stitching) are better than I was expecting... overall these are dope AF

please excuse the poorly lit iPhone pics

Last edited:
I hear that Acronym af1 downtown fit big that it can even fit with 1 size down..

Will it be okay for wide footer to size down on them?

Saw these at Nike store. Not traditional AF1 but the upper color and material looked pretty dope. Gonna try to cop on the low.

Last edited:
I like this cw

The leather looks good

I like these better than the last release. (Highs)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom