OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

The account is one person, the name of the account is based on an event thrown by a crew including the cat behind the account (Dino) and L7oser; if I'm not mistaken.
Precisely

oooooooh
so L7oser L7oser whats up with those sheeds
u said was coming :nerd:
Haven't gotten anymore info on them in months. It was supposed to be a Rose Garden retro I believe.

How come you went from posting mad news about shoes to damn near only Under Armor info? That was random as hell, assuming you gotta job or something there.

I check this thread everyday hoping for some Sheed news. I'm gonna assume these aren't dropping anytime soon if they do drop at all.

Broke these out over the weekend. Picked them up at an outlet a few weeks ago.

lClRp7gE_hDpvDNbqFShe7Vln1nkKYsbFj3AAB-cv5GOKL4t7B9qrW6-QFC-Yvrg-84YbhXmTH8HLtDZUqe5GloEHny1ydgFwkrV-xQC7R40_WoQgHsvAdyA3P2PodgdCWwksMBlj5Bc2W46w8nlPhLIF2VtvbSx-77qBPRTDELMQxC2iNXiY8OX-du3b2pkzZxuZNV0y8Qbdz3IrTFV8wCS2ue8Y-Q6dhFyFFLVegOmlygVZHI0qmFE8_7xYM9MlAiEL-1IB_R65CiNOFvSQ_w7wyNNQK1sHehZ8Y0cXZkoLr6u0LJAeKVAcD0-EJqWwYE6GTe5LEKnkpA3wQtQLj4da-v2j5JW8WogSvjuKLimFilhd8TAEMfnwmpsTVfxhx0ZjbSo124KbpuwHbrrt6H0VXs-JuHD8TbCNhU1A89bwMjUmKX_ahvzQAWy4UpKce_TRp3wV9kpI3ObozEdOUTkLX8CDQG3lBxwPUnOC6inAMVxvnswBZsJ8FFM4HwdwrL2nu9wu-pUHIF_paZqPM-8Jv2GQfJ7dVsgmcfCz4CJyAPKXiNptCrR75oGL13fjI5AxWmswkqBJ38NXUPXQWOiV9Ozmgynf4Yu1ncx=w2324-h1309-no

Really wondering if Easter’s is a international release only.

I’m almost sure the US will see Taiwan’s eventually.

Why would they tease them at all star weekend otherwise?

nike-air-force-1-easter-ah8462-400-1.jpg

This Year’s Nike Air Force 1 Low “Easter” Will Be A Little Late
25 mins by Sneaker News

rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png

5.00 / 5 1 VOTES
Nike’s highly-anticipated Air Force 1 Low “Easter” was expected to drop on Easter Sunday, April 1st but there was no release, leaving sneakerheads the world over befuddled. Thankfully the colorful shoes weren’t an elaborate April Fool’s joke from Nike though: most shops reported that their pairs were delayed. The unique take on a classic Nike sneaker features a colorful aesthetic, blending pastel blues, greens, and pinks in leather and suede on the shoe’s upper to create a head-turning holiday patchwork look. Easter egg branding adorns the tongue and insole, and a classic white Air Force 1 midsole and outsole tie the shoe’s loud look together. There’s no official rescheduled date for the Air Force 1 Low “Easter” yet, but expect them to become available as they arrive at retailers this month.

Nike Air Force 1 Low ’07 QSRelease Date: April 2018Color: Ice Blue/Sail-Hyper Turq-Barely VoltStyle Code: AH8462-400

anyone know how those green af1 lows got nicknamed the "Hong Kong's" ? I've always wondered that but never heard the back story

anyone know how those green af1 lows got nicknamed the "Hong Kong's" ? I've always wondered that but never heard the back story
Hong Kongs, Taiwans and I think Cocao snakes were regional exclusives back in the day. Only released in Asia.

ok, makes sense aNYone. I was trying to think about the coloruway and how it represented hk. cause with the taiwan's its their flag colour scheme.

Back
Top Bottom