OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

98B05E9B-C5EA-439C-801A-B7D360C4A700.png SNKRS came through yet again 5 for 5. Love not going to the stores and dealing with the B.S trying to get a sz 14.

NYC AF1 Connect was a terrible experience.

Was on it right at the time of drop. Picked the shoe. it went back to the main app to purchase and i got nothing but errors.

Then after 2 mins it was all sold out

Couldnt go back and pick the other shoe either

Pissed

Was on it right at the time of drop. Picked the shoe. it went back to the main app to purchase and i got nothing but errors.

Pissed
My account seems to have been banned, but my wife got through on her account. When I tried to launch the NikeConnect feature, it said I was on an unsupported device. (I was using a co-worker's iPhone 7 with NFC. Worked for him when he logged in, but the shoe is associated with me, so it wouldn't authenticate.)

Pissed

thats crazy .. i would be pissed too smh .. thank god mine went through fine .. did you call nike and complain?

on the phone with them right now.

They have no idea what im even talking about

Let us know what happens. I called and am awaiting a callback.

Long story short.

Nothing can be done for me.

Long story.

Called them up. The agent had no idea what I was talking about. He talked to his coach and i guess he informed him what i was talking about bc he went along explaining how nike connect works.

Told him im aware of all that. And that when i got to the checkout screen i got nothing but errors and kept getting kicked.

He suggested it was my bank which i told him make zero sense as i never had an opportunity to submit a payment.

THen he suggested id delete the app and reinstall.

And that i cant make a purchase from his end bc its all sold out.

Asked if i could return the shoe next month if i have the same problem and he said i could try and explain my case but thats basically a no.

So no. I got nothing after buying a shoe i didnt want.

Im just gonna leave feedback on the program in the app as constrictively and non-cursingly as i humanly can

Long story short.

Long story.

Called them up. The agent had no idea what I was talking about. He talked to his coach and i guess he informed him what i was talking about bc he went along explaining how nike connect works.

Told him im aware of all that. And that when i got to the checkout screen i got nothing but errors and kept getting kicked.

He suggested it was my bank which i told him make zero sense as i never had an opportunity to submit a payment.

Asked if i could return the shoe next month if i have the same problem and he said i could try and explain my case but thats basically a no.

Im just gonna leave feedback on the program in the app as constrictively and non-cursingly as i humanly can

Return them ****s to Niketown B

Picking the model and checking out was wonky. I spent a few seconds swiping to get the 95, then picking the size wasn't easy either.

Going forward it might be easier to authenticate through the app, then check out on desktop, if the links were live, like today.

Long story short.

Long story.

I've returned unworn pairs after the 30 day mark and I know others have to, so it can be done.

Back
Top Bottom