OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Just did a custom AFO. YESTERDAY. FOR THE PASSING ON MY SON... what ever get me and my wife thought this terrible time in our lives. They say life is not Far and boy did they mean it.. make please make sure you take the time to hug and tell your kids you love them.

My condolences on your loss.

Just did a custom AFO. YESTERDAY. FOR THE PASSING ON MY SON... what ever get me and my wife thought this terrible time in our lives. They say life is not Far and boy did they mean it.. make please make sure you take the time to hug and tell your kids you love them.

Sorry for your loss man. I couldn’t imagine losing a child.

Damn fam I’m sorry and condolences. I hope your family gets through this as best as possible.

Like others have mentioned, my condolences to you and your wife.
I sincerely wish you comfort and happiness going forward. RIP to your son.

Damn. :frown:

So sorry for your loss man. Can’t even imagine what you and your wife are going through. As a dad, I’m legit tearing up a little thinking about it. I hope that in this terrible time that you’re able to find a piece of positivity that you can latch onto to get you through it all. Stay up man.

Thanks everyone. You
Damn. :frown:

So sorry for your loss man. Can’t even imagine what you and your wife are going through. As a dad, I’m legit tearing up a little thinking about it. I hope that in this terrible time that you’re able to find a piece of positivity that you can latch onto to get you through it all. Stay up man.
Thank you

Didn’t go in. Just took a shot. Better in photos than in person.

F1DD6531-E677-4922-9B93-B843D9FB5426.jpeg

i wonder why they only made a slight change in the color of the TS AF1s instead of going for a different palette

Back
Top Bottom