2002 Courir (oh that good ol' leather)
20181026_175104.jpg
20181026_175158.jpg

2001 Vapor (oh that mf'ing leather!)
20181102_182541.jpg
20181102_182618.jpg

20181024_173205.jpg

Last edited:
Ok so I absolutely NEED those Cocoa/Snakes. Been wanting a pair since 01. Do we know if these will be widely released after Complexcon?

Tried to recreate a version of the 2002 Courir recently. Wish it was that good leather, but the ID ended up being better quality than expected, should of used the Nigel ID.
oBO33wS.jpg

m43EGyM

was talking to an old af1 collector and he was saying that it would be nice if nike did a couple of limited (like the nigels) af1 ID drops each year with premium/different materials and more control of material/color placement and a nice touch like the personalized box. i thought that was a great idea since i can’t make it to nike for a bespoke session.

Can someone refresh me on how to get rid of yellowing on midsoles? I’ve got a pair of Courirs that are still plenty wearable aside from the yellowing. Need to clean these joints up ASAP.

was talking to an old af1 collector and he was saying that it would be nice if nike did a couple of limited (like the nigels) af1 ID drops each year with premium/different materials and more control of material/color placement and a nice touch like the personalized box. i thought that was a great idea since i can’t make it to nike for a bespoke session.
send me 1K and ur ideas dude. and i got u lol

Tried to recreate a version of the 2002 Courir recently. Wish it was that good leather, but the ID ended up being better quality than expected, should of used the Nigel ID.
oBO33wS.jpg

m43EGyM
I can’t see the second pic, but did you use the light gum or medium option?

Back
Top Bottom