OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

i wore these maybe once or twice when they dropped and i thought i gave em away since i haven’t seen em since and they’re pretty bad in person :lol: found em stashed at home so i threw em on tonight.

i had the first patent orange and black halloween forces and wore those once maybe. pretty sure i sold those.

i don’t remember any other halloween forces other than the two you mentioned vood99 vood99

I hear you fam, I've got the first pair from '05 and I've worn them maybe about 6-7 times over the past few years (on Halloween only). Patent leather is really nice but those leather sockliners are terrible - my achilles and heel would hurt after an hour. :smh:

Looking back I think they didn't make any 'Halloween' AF1s for '07-'08 so I was a bit stoked to get '09 'Savage Beasts' but I'm glad I didn't.

upload_2018-11-1_13-13-29.jpeg

nike-air-force-1-high-1991-uglymely-1.jpg
download.jpg

^91 Highs and 96 Mids

Release these or give us options, i know the color wont last long on the 96 but dam these thangs cold :pimp:

CDG's is dope, never was a fan of cocoas like that

Edit: Highs can be made on id :pimp:

Last edited:
didn’t taiwans release only at complexcon and aren’t they pretty cheap now? i don’t think the cocoa snake retros will stay high on resell. nobody wears forces :lol:

Back
Top Bottom