OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

We thinking these will sell out? Would like to hold for a discount.
I feel like most releases that FL, FA, nd FNL don’t get will eventually sellout within a week. But i’m not sure what the numbers are on these. Im wondering if the numbers are similar to rocafellas.

Might have to put these on this week. Shops are probably getting two size runs of these.
99197E72-2526-4401-A9C0-2EB8FD8AE4D3.jpeg

They don't look all that for $130 or $150, and they definitely are not a "stitch-for-stitch" retro.

Old c/w on a new AF1 mold with marginally better leather than a white/white GR. I may wait for the disco depending on how these do release day.

I've noticed that a lot of nikes that are adored by "collectors" or "true heads" are really niche shoes that most don't care about when the retro comes around. Hong Kong af1s and curry am1s are the two that stand out to me the most; both long-time favorites for fans of their respective silhouettes, both easily had for half of retail. I think Taiwans would have been that way if they released stateside. Obviously a lot of people are against retros because they're subpar but those two have long been considered classics. Other examples that come to mind are rocafellas, a whole host of recent Jordan retros like mocha and true blue 3s.

This is in no way a prediction of how the snake retros will go, only my observation.

I think they will sit depending on production #s, but all it takes is one celebrity like the Kardashians, Drake, Rihanna, or that Habib broad to wear them on IG and it's over.

These are one, maybe two pairs, per size based on early euro release. A lot are up for raffle in the US and abroad. I don’t see em sitting.

No way are these sitting. Nike probably saw what happened with the Hong Kong’s and now made them more limited. It’s being pushed as a QS

Big difference between a green pair of AF1s and a white-based pair releasing just in time for summer.

I don’t think these hang around long enough for those HK level discounts, although I’d love to see it.

Back
Top Bottom