OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

My wife's pair from Oneness were delivered yesterday. They are fuego, my friends. I am debating whether I should buy these or the Cocoa Snake Retros.

Why not both? I did just that.

wonder if i shoulda went half size down

not sure how im diggin the fit

I went a half size down as I do with most AF1's. It's a must for my feet.

Both. Cocoa Snakes are actually next on my list.

On that note, who has ‘18 cocoa snakes? Is it normal AF1 sizing or does the Snake paneling make for a tighter fit, and is TTS necessary?

I got the 18 Cocoas. They fit long for me. Went a half size down and they fit good.

Why not both? I did just that.

I went a half size down as I do with most AF1's. It's a must for my feet.

I got the 18 Cocoas. They fit long for me. Went a half size down and they fit good.

word. too late now lol.

they fit in my true 10.5 in the highs and mids.

but the lows got a little too much room and the creasing is not good.

where yall getting thos Cocoas ???

Last edited:
Adding to cart. 148 USD
https://www.hanon-shop.com/collecti...-1-retro-low-premium-ivory-snake-qs-ao1635100

upload_2019-6-3_8-38-41.png
There's probably about a half dozen places online that still have them

You guys know any other spots online for the 12 by chance?

Hanon is telling me that I have to send them a copy of my ID. :stoneface:

-Drew

whats good NT fam. Not usually in this thread....thoughts on the 07 premium 2 white on whites? worth the extra ? fit ? thanks...didn't realize that my taste has slowly been changing till I sold my whole collection and only been picking up ish on the simpler side.

Related to above & excuse my ignorance, but why the "07" name associated with AF1's?
I could be mistaken. But back in 07 there was a big big push for the AF1's 25th anniversary. They updated the shape and tooling I think and started branding AF1s as AF1 07 and put out a bunch of colorways. Plus that new air force 25 model which sucked.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I could be mistaken. But back in 07 there was a big big push for the AF1's 25th anniversary. They updated the shape and tooling I think and started branding AF1s as AF1 07 and put out a bunch of colorways. Plus that new air force 25 model which sucked.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

You are right on the money. Now all the GRs are the other that updated 07 shape hence the AF1 07. The updated shape isn’t as good as the previous rendition IMO but it seems like not every shoes (especially premiums) use that mold.

You are right on the money. Now all the GRs are the other that updated 07 shape hence the AF1 07. The updated shape isn’t as good as the previous rendition IMO but it seems like not every shoes (especially premiums) use that mold.
I like the ones labeled with the 03 mold

03 with the lace dubre or whatever that was at the bottom was dope. I could be nostalgic though since that’s the AF1 mood that was popping when I got into sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom