OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

^ Agreed

Kinda blame the resell game of today, I guess they give to these dudes because they know it would go on feet before it goes on sale

^ i guess

But if you had the opportunity im sure majority, if not all, would go to people you know and not randoms

^ Agreed

Kinda blame the resell game of today, I guess they give to these dudes because they know it would go on feet before it goes on sale
You might be right...definitely something I had not considered...

Cause you right...I don't see Clark or Mayor dumping there pair on stock x (stupid us if they killing the game with burner accounts)

But if they raffled them or released them to the public they going straight to Stock X...

^ and thats why i dont get mad anymore abt certain releases (even tho missing fragment 1s till this day hurts)

Because there is something always next up, i can either bait or trade for, or make me forget abt a certain release, sucks but thats the game now

^ and thats why i dont get mad anymore abt certain releases (even tho missing fragment 1s till this day hurts)

Because there is something always next up, i can either bait or trade for, or make me forget abt a certain release, sucks but thats the game now
Yup! Missed white travis, that sucked. Missed sail travis, that sucked 10x cuz they're so much better than white. Procells came around and made me much happier.

my baby got some new 1's :smile:

Attachments

• 0E4926A4-0FB7-4A5E-BC94-05CFA6065D7C.jpeg
    0E4926A4-0FB7-4A5E-BC94-05CFA6065D7C.jpeg
    274.9 KB · Views: 39
No new info on the Levis joint?

I aint forget abt that ish, I like how they gassed us up and swept it under the rug :lol:

Im not an AF1 head but I like the story behind these Scarrs.....What I dont understand...well what I never understood is what is the point of making 40 pairs and giving them to Clark, Mayor, All Day, A....all these dudes that dont NEED a hook up (#thelist)....

Why not raffle them off or something creative....

Someone somewhere is like .....lets make 5 pairs and give them all to people that have a TON of 1 of 5's already....

Just dont understand that...

Clark was behind these though. He's the reason they exist.

Plus...limited shoes are going to go to "influencers" (for lack of a better term) so they can influence/spread the word. If the Scarrs only went to 40 random folks on NT then the word would not have gotten out as much as it did with folks you mention who have thousands upon thousands of followers. If I were Scarrs, for business purposes, I'd much rather the pairs go to these cats who have a large reach.

Clark was behind these though. He's the reason they exist.

Plus...limited shoes are going to go to "influencers" (for lack of a better term) so they can influence/spread the word. If the Scarrs only went to 40 random folks on NT then the word would not have gotten out as much as it did with folks you mention who have thousands upon thousands of followers. If I were Scarrs, for business purposes, I'd much rather the pairs go to these cats who have a large reach.
Still doesnt make sense tho....

The shoes will never see a retail release (suspected only 40 pairs made) so whats the business purpose of pushing product that wont ever see retail?

I mean the story would have gotten out on the blogs regardeless cause its a great story.....

The fact that Abdul has a pair doesnt make the word get out any more or less....And Clark showcases all types of brands all the time....

I think what the homie said before makes the most sense....Nike would rather give these away to F&F to insure they dont end up directly on Ebay or Stock X

There is no business to be made doing it this way

ayipapi ayipapi enh, gotta disagree with you on some of that.

Not every product is made with the intentions of offering it to the general public. Some are made as gifts/favors. Some are made to drive conversion around the product/brand/etc.

When it comes to AF1s, guys like Clark, Abdul, PG, etc do drive a lot of the AF1 energy and/or have been champions of the model.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nike released a very similar colorway in the next 6-18 mths. People who couldn't get the F&F shoe will probably buy the retail version as a consolation prize. Not anything new here b/c we've seen it happen quite often.

Good on the pizza shoes. They could make all whites with the same effort and retail at $150.00, but continue to release ****. Word is bond.

Man, I did not know Courirs were coming back out, and they're just sitting. Been waiting too long. First pick up of the year.

Back
Top Bottom