OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

this year's Flax
air-force-1-CJ9179-1200.1.jpg
nike-air-force-1-high-flax-cj9178-200-5.jpg

They look slightly different right?

I just bought the Escape AF2s so that has filled my Flax/ROTY/T$ void.

First year Flax hi were by far the best... They had a good shape and the seude was soft and the midsole actually matched the upper... I have the 2017's and they are garbage... Shape is awful, seude is hard, and midsole is more gum than flax... I was so disappointed when I get them in...

Mids has the best quality

bobbitos kill all of em

Cactus Plant Flea Market has emerged as the most prolific collaborator in the pool of creative partners with Nike. Their gaudy takes on the Vapormax 2019 and multi-material Blazer concoction on Nike By You has Cynthia Lu’s label atop the class, bringing levels of composed audacity that few can replicate. Adding to their impressive portfolio is the Nike Air Force 1 Low, seen here with a traditional white-on-white base with giant lettering in Air More Uptempo styling placed atop the shoe. On the right shoe is the familiar “AIR”, while the left shoe showcases “FLEA”. This is hardly the first time we’ve seen the obnoxious font get reworked; prominent names such as Supreme and Odell Beckham Jr. have had their way with the detail, while Nike nodded to NYC, ATL, and CHI with city-specific takes. Revealed by VLONE founder ASAP Bari aka @younglord, the CPFM x Nike Air Force 1 Low is set to release sometime this Fall.
cpfm-cactus-plant-flea-market-nike-air-force-1.jpg

Cactus’s are from ID.

They were supposed to go back up the next day. They had sold out of the light and dark denim. Because of that, higher ups didn’t want to put it back up without the actual Levis denim.
I see. Are they going to get more denim and put them up again or just move on completely?

Back
Top Bottom