OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Highs are crazy

672369B0-8F56-427F-8772-80D972ABE2B0.jpeg

How can you possibly don't like them? I don't **** with black shoes but the materials win even me over.
quality wise
dope
the 3m dope
but the overall presentation
on how the shoe looks is trash
and doing too much
i can tell when whoever they get to do the collab
is an actual af1 fan/wearer
i can tell u clark kent/bobbito
would never make something like this
its a trash collab
has all the bells and whistles
an air force 1` should have
but they didnt make it cohesive enough
but hey who am i to talk
folks say i hate everything

Friends and family is miles better to me. Retail release doesn’t look that good. Love the materials though.

I think exclusivity might be changing opinions on these.

I was saying something like this in another thread. How cats drop a $1000+ on a iPhone 10 or 11 pro but they can’t take pics worth a damm. Joint be looking like it came from a cheap flip phone.
Right cotdam , what type of shooter he got. Sidekick 2

Did anyone get the special box for the amm highs? My pair #4100, came w an insane box that contained a cleaning kit. I’ll post pics tomorrow. Was not expecting this.
Looking forward to pics. I thought on F&F came with that box? Did they make F&F hi's?

1576157083555.png

These have been bottom of the barrel shoes for me since they're all leather and easily/cheaply replaceable. But when I throw em on I realize how dope the colorway is. Also slightly festive for this time of year if you're into that kind of thing.

Those were going for like 50-80 in the summer in my size on eBay, now they're around 90-120. I'm considering a third pair. I wish the Taiwans were as available as these.

Those were going for like 50-80 in the summer in my size on eBay, now they're around 90-120. I'm considering a third pair. I wish the Taiwans were as available as these.

picked up a pair about 3 weeks ago for $50 at a Nike outlet in Vegas, they still had scattered sizes along the back wall

quality wise
dope
the 3m dope
but the overall presentation
on how the shoe looks is trash
and doing too much
i can tell when whoever they get to do the collab
is an actual af1 fan/wearer
i can tell u clark kent/bobbito
would never make something like this
its a trash collab
has all the bells and whistles