OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Restock. Just pulled the trigger on these.

Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 9.35.09 PM.png

u shouldnt have
learn some restraint
and i mean this respectfully
u should have played around with a few of the options more
BUT
thats MY opinion
as long as ur happy
thats all that matters
i hope u enjoy ur purchase

All good. I'm very content with these. I was actually just playing around with iD while it was out of stock and boom the restock happened while I was choppin it up with dr damon dr damon . I've been interested in created a Chicago AJ1 inspired AF1 low colorway with a little twist on the midsole and pulled the trigger on em. Its not like we're getting an AJ1 Home Chi retro any time soon so why not?

If you don't like em, its cool. No offense taken. I bought what I like and I hope you cop a dope colorway you may come up with.

I dont take things personal with the above comments that were made. I havent customized any shoes ever. Im a military guy who works in the hospital so im trying to stay sane by picking up a hobby. Blood splatter needs work I get it in the end Ill be the ones wearing them and Ill wear them proudly because its my work and my efforts that i put in. Some people will not like them, some people will ask where i got them and some may even laugh about Freddy Krueger shoe and its ok. In the end people dont have to like them, if you dont and its not your cup of tea fine but if youre a customizer give me your ideas so i can build up on it. Heres more again work in progress and a few things to fix...like the blood.

Attachments

• 20200319_235535.jpg
    20200319_235535.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 162
are u saying u don't like them?

He said you shouldve played with the options so he would like them not options that you would like. Personally I like them. Its the beauty of Nike ID you get to make something to call yours, not somebody else. Make em rainbow if you like, its your feet they will go on. Ill say this...nice spin on the Chicago colorway

u shouldnt have
learn some restraint
and i mean this respectfully
u should have played around with a few of the options more
BUT
thats MY opinion
as long as ur happy
thats all that matters
i hope u enjoy ur purchase
Buck Nasty, Silky Johnson, and Beautiful have recognized you as one of the most diabolical haters on NT and cordially invite you to the International Player Haters Ball.

37F62EE2-36A9-4978-8D9F-77D6ABDB0711.jpeg

Last edited:
how often does these id’s get held by customs?

my pairs been in the closest ups facility for a week but its held there until customs releases it, at least thats what they told me when i called

was also told there nothing i could do to speed up the process

Back
Top Bottom