OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

My gf surprised me earlier. It’s my bday month but she knows I been hella depressed lately. I am in love w these two pairs!
79A7C339-0F87-4324-A6AA-442E274CA21F.jpeg
BCF94D2D-C3C8-4D31-BE22-B32F4772EB44.jpeg

The white/white are whiter and the photon grey are place holders for the neutral grey AJI ‘85 remaster. In person they’re very different lol.
exactly how i was lookin at em.....now just need the photons to restock on ndc

pogi avy btw :wink:

• Haha
Reactions: JPS
The white/white are whiter and the photon grey are place holders for the neutral grey AJI ‘85 remaster. In person they’re very different lol.

I thought I was seeing things when I had my pairs side by side. Good to know I wasn’t trippin. I like the differences between the two. Definite neutral grey vibes.

Reactions: JPS
Think I’m gonna buy my first pair of AF1s ever and it’s gonna be those crafts. Is it really safe to go down a .5 size in AF1s? And is that also true for the crafts? Makes sense because the main thing I’ve always disliked about AF1 is how big and bulky they look on feet. That said I also always felt I should have at least 1 pair of ice white AF1 in my collection. Definitely like the sleeker look of the craft. Complements the original look of the shoe. Does it fit comfortable while walking when going .5 down? TIA

Think I’m gonna buy my first pair of AF1s ever and it’s gonna be those crafts. Is it really safe to go down a .5 size in AF1s? And is that also true for the crafts? Makes sense because the main thing I’ve always disliked about AF1 is how big and bulky they look on feet. That said I also always felt I should have at least 1 pair of ice white AF1 in my collection. Definitely like the sleeker look of the craft. Complements the original look of the shoe. Does it fit comfortable while walking when going .5 down? TIA

I’d say it’s safe to go half down. I went half down on my white/white pair and TTS on the photon grey. The half down pair looks good on feet, and comfortable enough. However, my right pinky toe can rub against the side, but that’s a personal thing. I can manage it. The TTS pair fits well with no rubbing. Honestly I’m good with either pair.

Back
Top Bottom