OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

AF brethren... am I totally wasting money by buying DS pairs from 2005? I know the air unit can pop and midsole get bowed out, any crumbling possible?

Mayors “collection” is up on Urban Necessities.

Browsed through and was cool to see some pairs I hadn’t seen in a while. Had zero intent on buying anything.

Some stuff was a bit high (see below) but I thought some pairs were actually reasonably priced.

Dude was sitting on 4x Linens. Each listed over a grand. Has Curry AF1 Premiums for 1k.

Might have to start selling my pairs :lol:

Photons just arrived so I’m finally able to snap a shot of these together. First AF1s ever for me. Quite impressed with the leather and quality on these and in person the leather upper look more sail than summit white on the photons. Very pleased with both.
F1256494-1956-40D1-9A22-FB8871860F72.jpeg

[/QUOT how recent are these?

AF brethren... am I totally wasting money by buying DS pairs from 2005? I know the air unit can pop and midsole get bowed out, any crumbling possible?
I would say if can see the shoe u want in person it would be best to check firmness of midsoles and how soft they relatively feel. Can get away with mild softness

When the kith nyc 'taiwans' droppin?? Need those in my life. Was fiending for the OG taiwans for literally a decade. Finally copped the retro last year. Happy, but, they run dummy big. So I need these new joints.
Like how big, half size, full size? I usually wear a 9.5 in lows. I gotta know before I drop 300+

Like how big, half size, full size? I usually wear a 9.5 in lows. I gotta know before I drop 300+
Oh bro, massive. I usually wear an 11.5 in most shoes, but an 11 in the 07 body forces since they run a bit bigger and have the soft toe. Got an 11.5 in these. they feel like a 12.5-13.

Googled and looked here, seemed to be one of the complaints about the retro taiwans, too *** big

They're beautiful tho. I suggest you cop. Just be mindful of size. Maybe look at a 9.

Back
Top Bottom