OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

yessir.jpg

Can't wait for these to come in
32CB6726-F283-405C-8649-D3B892C794C6.png

Really fresh

When was the last time that Elephant Print was an option?

I'm starting to get on board mentally with the Dunk/AJ1 -> AF1 conversion train.

Saw someone did Supreme Dunk Lows and Atmos AM1s a few pages back using Safari in place of EP.

When was the last time that Elephant Print was an option?

I'm starting to get on board mentally with the Dunk/AJ1 -> AF1 conversion train.

Saw someone did Supreme Dunk Lows and Atmos AM1s a few pages back using Safari in place of EP.
I think it was 2012 or 2013. It was on ID for dunks, air max 1s, and air force 1s. Not sure if any other models.

I really like the look of same color midsole and outsole on Pendleton’s. Makes them look more premium in my opinion. Also want to order a pair that’s just suede colors but feel like that’s a waste of a design haha

I really like the look of same color midsole and outsole on Pendleton’s. Makes them look more premium in my opinion. Also want to order a pair that’s just suede colors but feel like that’s a waste of a design haha

I wanted to do that also but no suede options for the vamp.

Damn..., just after a day or 2 from launching here in JP, can’t make something like the above anymore since Pendleton option aren’t now available for Tip, Eyestay, Tongue/Collar & Foxing... Are these options coming back or not? And it also doesn’t look like Safari option will be available for us anytime soon...

Back
Top Bottom