OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

D035EDF0-ABC6-46F8-9B26-C4BE1E4BBAE7.jpeg

I can't front when you were describing this I thought they wouldn't be this clean but well done my man.
Thanks, man. Though I'm a fan of the blue hits, I think it does look better to have the eye stay with the lightest safari print while having the tongue be solid white (just like the version you posted). I suppose that's the risk/fun with doing these ID's. Nevertheless, I'm proud that my custom is mine and his custom his...regardless there is a limited number of combinations.

Thanks, man. Though I'm a fan of the blue hits, I think it does look better to have the eye stay with the lightest safari print while having the tongue be solid white (just like the version you posted). I suppose that's the risk/fun with doing these ID's. Nevertheless, I'm proud that my custom is mine and his custom his...regardless there is a limited number of combinations.
I played it safe and just went with the safari to AF1 ID. So props to you for even taking a risk.

I agree with your take on the toungue. That might be the only difference with my safari pair, I went with just regular leather on the tongue. That all black safari print ain't for me.

Back
Top Bottom