OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

1612278763023.png

A flag combining the colors orange, white and blue arranged in perpendicular bars of equal dimensions (the blue being nearest to the flagstaff) with the standard design of the seal of the city in blue upon the middle, or white bar, bearing the number 1625, which colors shall be the same as those of the flag of the United Netherlands in use in the year sixteen hundred twenty-five.

Very interested in how these gonna come out
1750D3AB-BCCF-4C4E-83CC-CBD054D283BD.jpeg
These are cool in a whacky kind of way.

Not a big fan of the swoosh on the velcro joints so I didn't even bother looking at the ID options. Didn't realize they have u guys snake print too. That's dope.

I was very skeptical on this option lol due to that Velcro .. but we’ll see .. I’m returning these so fast if it doesn’t come out the way I expected 😂
These are cool in a whacky kind of way.

Not a big fan of the swoosh on the velcro joints so I didn't even bother looking at the ID options. Didn't realize they have u guys snake print too. That's dope.

Saw 3ms on ebay for 50 over retail. I wanna bite but I know if they are that low now they should be plentiful upon release.

Need more love letter info. Would like to surprise my girl.

Found Love Letters as well for around 50 over retail. Not dropping 400 on kicks tonighr but those of u hunting should start checking ebay.

Last edited:
Saw 3ms on ebay for 50 over retail. I wanna bite but I know if they are that low now they should be plentiful upon release.

I saw the same thing. Really tempted to purchase to not deal with any hassle next week but I prefer to pay retail.

I saw the same thing. Really tempted to purchase to not deal with any hassle next week but I prefer to pay retail.
My homie just told me straight up I'd be better off low balling a stockX bid.

He says he wouldn't be shocked to see these go the way of the Hong Kongs.

That gave me a lil more clarity. I forget that these are only grails for certain crowds.

Back
Top Bottom