OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

My first pair of lows since the sheed lows back in middle school :lol:. Cream or burgundy laces?
2FC06B81-5118-4518-A2DF-4C49F6C9EAF7.jpeg
CABB1BB7-4418-4F1B-A8AA-BA492BB87EDC.jpeg

Pulled out my 2013 3M Snake Dunks to compare them to these AF1s.
Quality is pretty much the same but Dunks definitely feel more premium with leather insole, tongue, and they included extra laces. Still happy with these AF1s though.
3M on both is crazy reflective.

AF1Side.jpg

AF1Tongue.jpg

AF1Heel.jpg

No flash
BSC_1649.jpg

Flash
BSC_1654.jpg

Never paid much attention to Fat Joe but he's now a clown. We in this thread already know PG is a certified bozo (if you're still lurking and about to post this screenshot on your IG story, hi PG). Urban Necessities/Jaysse/TwoJsKicks are the bottom of the barrel in the sneaker world. Trash store. Wack *** phony dude - no disrespect to his wife, I don't know anything about her. But he doesn't know **** about shoes. Just knows how to run a business.

Never paid much attention to Fat Joe but he's now a clown. We in this thread already know PG is a certified bozo (if you're still lurking and about to post this screenshot on your IG story, hi PG). Urban Necessities/Jaysse/TwoJsKicks are the bottom of the barrel in the sneaker world. Trash store. Wack *** phony dude - no disrespect to his wife, I don't know anything about her. But he doesn't know **** about shoes. Just knows how to run a business.
How is Joe a clown? Genuinely curious.

How is Joe a clown? Genuinely curious.
As stated before, he claimed that he didn't care what anyone on the internet had to say, then he proceeded to go on the internet and talk extensively about people on the internet and what they had to say. Best thing for him to do woulda been to just take the L and move on from that. Also not sure how much Fat Joe had to do with this but I remember when this was new york news: https://solecollector.com/news/2018/04/up-nyc-co-founder-pleads-guilty-fraud-charge

I can't say Joe is a clown but vinnuendo vinnuendo is right about just taking the L and moving on.

Fakes are so common place in the market I really feel like everyone has been got at some point.

Joe's collection is probably massive so he's probably not even looking at every pair he has at such a granular level. The everyday person probably isn't picking up shoes by the dozens like Joe so we have the ability to at least inspect each pair to "ensure" authenticity. Joe probably just had a hot month in 06/07, he might've picked those up, forgotten about them and finally discovered their authenticity now.

Why doesnt anyone like pg? Cause he speaks his mind? I dont have any hate i actually want to buy some of those kicks he posts. And twojskicks? Only gripe i got is he over charges on all his stuff but thats everyone in vegas. So much hate

Why doesnt anyone like pg? Cause he speaks his mind? I dont have any hate i actually want to buy some of those kicks he posts. And twojskicks? Only gripe i got is he over charges on all his stuff but thats everyone in vegas. So much hate
I touched on it a few months back: https://niketalk.com/threads/official-air-force-one-thread.213939/page-1884#post-33607184 . He spends his days calling out and talking **** about other guys on that are exactly like him - glorified collectors/resellers who think they're relevant because they have some rare sneakers. I'd see him post looking for handouts saying "looking to buy soandso no high prices" but then goes and taxes ridiculously on the stuff he sells. I don't give this dude the time of day except for when y'all mention him in this thread but every time he's mentioned it's because he's up to some more clown activity. I think it came up last September because he called out a pair of Ty/donjuan's IDs meanwhile he spent a rack on some discount marshalls lookin bespokes :rofl:

edit: And what's really funny is that PG did exactly what fat joe is doing now. Last September he was screenshotting and resharing posts by me and others in this thread while also saying he didn't care about what people said about him.

Jaysse and UN have been known to sell fakes repeatedly in the past which is on top of them being culture vultures and having insanely high prices. I don't accept "every shop does it, everyone makes mistakes" because if you're gonna be a professional in your business you've gotta know your ****. see:

Last edited:
Forgot to add we got well respected dudes like Fab who have been on TV and in videos in numerous occasions with fakes. **** really just happens.

Hell drake had those "custom" purple Vs a decade and some change ago. Now he's signed to Nike / JB. **** happens.

Nah those instances are different.

I understand getting got for a pair of fake shoes, BUT...when you come out rocking some wild, never before seen colorway of a shoe...and you don't do your homework to confirm it's real...that ain't no pass. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom