OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

So this fat joe thing..

he got in his feelings because one of his shoes got called out mind you who really got called out was twoj’s for stuntin with them for a pic clearly showing he dunno his stuff lol

but anyway

all joe had to do was say “copped years ago didn’t know they were fake I got caught out there” and kept it movin

as a few have said fab been caught out there

jadakiss Also

John Geiger got bagged with fake FLOMS lol

it’s not the end of the world...

however my issue with joe is this....

don’t say you started this collecting stuff

because YEARS before you was on cribs licking a shoe bottom

many others myself included had already been collecting and even using forums like NT to buy sell and trade to people in Japan etc.. due to no market place like today existing

was the shoe lick a big deal?

sure

because it was funny

it was literally no bigger than that

but of course people copied it posted it etc..

Like the damn shoe as a phone or it balancing on top of ya head with the caption “sneaker head”

*cringes and shivers*

god I hate that lol

so him going insane about it is a bad look callin people a sucka etc.. then the hollow battle challenger

I get him having a fake in his collection he is tryin to sell makes his collection a questionable purchase and twoj’s a questionable middle man for sales

so he tryin to damage control it

but this wasn’t the proper way it’s gotten more press and hype due to his reaction

but I will say the backlash from joe backlash has been rather comically entertaining

perfect pair post was BEYOND comical low key

Agreed with you and I'll add that Fat Joe & Paul George ain't got nothing on bip roberts bip roberts

He hasn't posted here in a few years now, but his AF1 collection was exceptional - just GRs over the years, (80s to early 01s) not these tacky, gold joints :smh: :smh: :smh:

Beaters

20210218_180030.jpg
20210218_180040.jpg

Fat Joe always been wack, worst member of DITC and I can't even name them all off the top of my head lol

the funny part is he kept calling PGknows a philosopher like that analogy even made sense. how are you a rapper and can't throw down a nice simile?

Joe the only fat dude who lost weight and started to look like a gorilla AFTER the weight loss.

These haven’t gotten a lot of attention here, but I like them. I think they’d be better with more conventional AF1 color blocking, but the mix of patterns is nice. Fabric has a nice touch to it, although the thickness of the material makes the shoes a bit stiff. I’m normally not a fan of translucent outter soles, but I do like it here.

047F84D7-5A2C-4E79-AEFC-D01A993FBD73.jpeg
37793473-6288-48D0-8DF6-ED6A99300C96.jpeg

Do yall got what appears to be glitter on the 3m part of the snakes. My sht looking like a 2017 AJ1

Do yall got what appears to be glitter on the 3m part of the snakes. My sht looking like a 2017 AJ1

i don't think its glitter, its more so just the look of this fugazi 3M material they used. funny how they used official 3m on some GR's recently and that ID option but not on a shoe commonly known as "3m Snake" lol

can these be made on id?

your best bet is picking up the flax highs from a couple of years ago

might still be in your local sneaker store too. i'm surprised how often they released flax lows and highs after those Mids in 2014.

i don't think its glitter, its more so just the look of this fugazi 3M material they used. funny how they used official 3m on some GR's recently and that ID option but not on a shoe commonly known as "3m Snake" lol
They have to have the 3M logo on the shoe and pay them a cut if they use actual 3M materials.

Most of the releases from Nike with reflective panels for a while now use their own in-house product. AJ5 tongues come to mind. Has a satin look to it under normal light.

3M is a company not the actual product.

These haven’t gotten a lot of attention here, but I like them. I think they’d be better with more conventional AF1 color blocking, but the mix of patterns is nice. Fabric has a nice touch to it, although the thickness of the material makes the shoes a bit stiff. I’m normally not a fan of translucent outter soles, but I do like it here.

047F84D7-5A2C-4E79-AEFC-D01A993FBD73.jpeg
37793473-6288-48D0-8DF6-ED6A99300C96.jpeg

I don't love alot of navy blue but these are dope to me. I could see them being crazy in the summer or fall.

Good cop.

They have to have the 3M logo on the shoe and pay them a cut if they use actual 3M materials.

Most of the releases from Nike with reflective panels for a while now use their own in-house product. AJ5 tongues come to mind. Has a satin look to it under normal light.

3M is a company not the actual product.
yea read here they have to pay a cut. but why not use it on a release like this? the craziest "3m" reflective i've seen recently was the 5lab3 jordans in silver. those things shined crazily.

Back
Top Bottom