OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

162A07D4-829E-4705-87BD-FD0152BFA663.jpeg
woke up and chose violence today lol

Those are lookin' fake my man.

Logo shouldn't be touching the midsole like that.

They look squished down/shape is off. Unless this pair is a sole swap or something.
it looks higher in a diff pic but definitely lower. pic quality isn't good, the leather just looks off to me but i can't find too many good pics of the shoe onlin to begin with.

i copped either way, lets see if ebay's authenticators are worth a damn.

it looks higher in a diff pic but definitely lower. pic quality isn't good, the leather just looks off to me but i can't find too many good pics of the shoe onlin to begin with.

i copped either way, lets see if ebay's authenticators are worth a damn.

Lol...there's already been nightmare stories about eBay's authenticity program. Guarantee majority of them don't know what the hell they're looking for.

Below is what these are supposed to look like.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

they going right back on ebay with the ebay authentic tag if so lol

or i'll give them to my dad or someone who doesn't care what they are. the thing i hate about legit checking shoes for me is size 13 shapes are off a lot of time, even direct from retailers.

they going right back on ebay with the ebay authentic tag if so lol

or i'll give them to my dad or someone who doesn't care what they are. the thing i hate about legit checking shoes for me is size 13 shapes are off a lot of time, even direct from retailers.

If you have more pictures let us know. A picture of the inside tag would be the quickest/easiest way to confirm. If not ask the seller to snap one if he hasn't shipped yet.

Are the OG AF1 “ Sheed” in black patent leather still wearable from 2001-02 in DS condition?

fdub fdub all depends on how the previous owner stowed them. As Hahahaha Hahahaha said you want close up pictures of the patent leather to make sure there aren't existing cracks.

I've got my '03 'Sheed lows in top shape, but I'm in Canada (cooler climate) and I had them stored for years in my (parents') basement (and now my own). The Air unit is probably done at this stage too.

If the price is reasonable you can try wearing them casually around your home to break them in. Ideally you'd want to get a VNDS or 9/10 pair.

Back
Top Bottom