OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

i used college grey on these am90's. this might not mean anything but the rendering on the NBY page looks very similiar i wonder if this is the type of leather that will be used. super soft. could still be synthetic but nice either way
1627105065104.png

Leather will be good on these. I wish there was an Obsidian, that's the only thing that's missing.
I haven't been to campus in a while, not sure what's going on with ID. My main ID guy was moved to Cleats smh.

You are appreciated. Thank you.

Those modelos remindes me if this article

What's your thoughts on Nike going after AF1 customizers? This is very different from them going after Warren Lotas or even the AJ1 bootleggers.

Customization on the AF1 goes back to the 80s and is synonymous with the model. Imo it's a bad look.

I think it’s dumb, but after the whole Little Nas X debacle, I guess it’s a bit of a slippery slope for Nike and they want to put a stop to it now.

One of my favorites too..from what I could gather they were a wear test sample someone was lucky to get to test

Last edited:
Man, really like both of these. BTW, can the outsole of the latter be black? Since it seems like that Term’s got a black outsole, just making me wonder why u didn’t choose that also tho. Are these midsole actually gum one that makes outsole option unavailable or something?

Does anyone else's NBY keep showing patent even when regular leather is selected? Mine started like that, was working for a while, and now its doing it again.

Back
Top Bottom