OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Royal Griffeys

27EF427B-4870-4D0D-8D45-8E48EA134ABF.jpeg

Last edited:
Preach! The AF1 continues to be butchered by its parent.

Yeah, but there are enough options for us as consumers to still find classic style, regular material, normal colorway AF1s at any given time during the year. I could give a **** about anything nike makes that I don't want. There will always be enough stuff that I do want. Same w/ with supreme, too. A few good things each season tops, the rest is trash :lol:

kicks2024 kicks2024 true AF1 sizing for me.

Yeah, but there are enough options for us as consumers to still find classic style, regular material, normal colorway AF1s at any given time during the year.

I respectfully disagree. IMO Nike has not produced simple, classic, timeless colorways consistently in years.

If they did....then I would have the same mindset as you about not caring about all the other crap they continue to release.

I really wish I had looked at the NBY options when y'all first mentioned them. My pairs aren't due until mid-September.

I'm getting impatient.

Preach! The AF1 continues to be butchered by its parent.

I understand NIKE trying to appeal to the youth and keeping the AF1 run going for another 40 years, but what drew everyone in the first place was clean and simple designs with enough panels to add colors/materials to that the possibilities are endless. Double Swooshes, weird midsoles and all that bs plastic they add to the uppers in the form of foams or spikes or whatever is doing too much. Let the shoe be what it is and not a try hard to please everyone.

I understand NIKE trying to appeal to the youth and keeping the AF1 run going for another 40 years, but what drew everyone in the first place was clean and simple designs with enough panels to add colors/materials to that the possibilities are endless. Double Swooshes, weird midsoles and all that bs plastic they add to the uppers in the form of foams or spikes or whatever is doing too much. Let the shoe be what it is and not a try hard to please everyone.
It wouldn't be so offensive if they actually made great normal pairs instead of so much future clearance rack pairs.

4 pairs deep into the current NBY options, none will arrive anytime soon. As long as they keep this option up I’ll be ordering at least 1 a week 😅.
Thinking about this Orchard Street Dunk inspired pair. They don’t have the green outsole option so I’m between gum, orange and black. What yall think? 🤔
E4DEF75B-15E5-4419-9B65-1C4E297587B3.jpeg
21589247-CE1B-4013-9064-051530B5B441.jpeg
1E82C74D-58CE-4BBF-A7B7-601DC6799F22.jpeg

i dont try to figure out nike's release strategy.

they would rather hype a shoe for months only to have it hardly release(see the Mowabbs, i dont think i've ever seen a size 13 available)

Back
Top Bottom