OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Had to make these…

Pair number 1 out of too many.
429A6B42-FB10-4820-B24D-5A38A85393A5.jpeg

grey. wore them today, way tighter than the all leathers i got but they're breaking in.
Ahh, I went with moon fossil.
Judging by my pairs and pics of others it seems the IDs use a different last that causes them to be wrapped tighter over the metatarsals. I need all mine to break in in that area for the sake of comfort and appearance. Much more nervous about my patent and twill pairs.

The olive UNDTFD pair has yet to drop on SNKRS correct? I can’t remember

I’m debating a double up, have been wearing my pair a lot, need a beater pair

Love seeing all the giants fans. Y'all gonna have to have an AF1 ID meetup at the playoff games

I’m a Padres fan, even though they are typical choke artists this year. 🤦🏽‍♂️

This palette was made for the Giants. But y’all gotta come up off of the SBB color blocking.

She’s been asking me to find her a pair of SBB lows ever since I got my pair for $90 at a mall on a random find, but I wasn’t about to pay $300-$400 for a pair in her size. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Where do these current ID options rank in all things AF1 over the past 10 years?

Leather Quality: 8.5/10
Options: 8/10 (missing Navy, etc and needs suede or 1 more material)
Shape: 9/10
Construction: 9/10

Overall: 8.6/10 (for me)

The toe could’ve been rounder and certain colors available in patent should’ve also been available in standard leather. Would’ve been nice to have more outsole color options as well. But these options are the best I’ve seen in years.

Where do these current ID options rank in all things AF1 over the past 10 years?
Top 5 and not 5 imo

Gumbo is up there
Nigel options were also very well liked
I loved last year's suede/ snake options as well.

Other notables are probably CPFM
Safaris (which were dope)

I don't really get into the Pendleton's but I'm sure those rank highly from year to year for various collectors.

Adding to post since I really liked Aquarius Snake Aquarius Snake 's break down

Over the last couple years people have been clamoring for more patent AF1s. Like some of the other collectors here I was around for the 05/ 06 AF1 vs Bape run.

Instead of giving us retros it seems like Nike just said **** it make your own. While not every color was made available there was definitely something here for everyone.

Not to mention the options were made available for damn near 2 months.

Even outside of the patent we got some very solid leather options that really set these ID options apart.

Like just about any Nike ID there are some hits and misses. I probably ordered 20 pairs of IDs in total and maybe half of them will be kept while the other half is likely or is already in the process of being returned.

I'm still surprised at how many leather joints I ordered, but overall this is probably my favorite sneaker related thing this year.

I've said it before and will say it again one day we are going to look back on this era like damn that was fun.

Last edited:
Leather Quality: 8.5/10
Options: 8/10 (missing Navy, etc and needs suede or 1 more material)
Shape: 9/10
Construction: 9/10

Overall: 8.6/10 (for me)

The toe could’ve been rounder and certain colors available in patent should’ve also been available in standard leather. Would’ve been nice to have more outsole color options as well. But these options are the best I’ve seen in years.
Man, if these had olive, navy, and some more tongue tag options I’d be taking out a second mortgage.

Moar ids….
NDC messed up….. fml and now the options sold out. But it’s a cream check instead of pink smh. They got it right on the Dayumb box sticker but when WIO… they messed up. I’m TIGHT. Don’t get me wrong. They still ight but they off.
The solefly pair came in also. But after they messed up my starfish pair I’m sour n wanna return Boffum. 🤦🏽‍♂️
3A08391E-E349-4751-A4F8-911F75B7090D.jpeg
E052C59E-DF1F-43C1-9C4F-B8B055AA6D66.jpeg
BE97E2B2-E490-402F-B119-9A3EBBE7E9DF.jpeg
CDCBCBAC-D93E-42A9-AAA4-A8E79C6B2B14.jpeg

Last edited:
Top 5 and not 5 imo

Gumbo is up there
Nigel options were also very well liked
I loved last year's suede/ snake options as well.

Other notables are probably CPFM
Safaris (which were dope)

I don't really get into the Pendleton's but I'm sure those rank highly from year to year for various collectors.

Adding to post since I really liked Aquarius Snake Aquarius Snake 's break down

Over the last couple years people have been clamoring for more patent AF1s. Like some of the other collectors here I was around for the 05/ 06 AF1 vs Bape run.

Instead of giving us retros it seems like Nike just said **** it make your own. While not every color was made available there was definitely something here for everyone.

Not to mention the options were made available for damn near 2 months.

Even outside of the patent we got some very solid leather options that really set these ID options apart.

Like just about any Nike ID there are some hits and misses. I probably ordered 20 pairs of IDs in total and maybe half of them will be kept while the other half is likely or is already in the process of being returned.

I'm still surprised at how many leather joints I ordered, but overall this is probably my favorite sneaker related thing this year.

I've said it before and will say it again one day we are going to look back on this era like damn that was fun.
I was also around for that 05-06 era, and while I still have a few of those pairs, I’ve never felt like I needed more. After seeing the shape on some of the early patent pairs from these options I wasn’t impressed. I made one pair just to have at least one of each option. But after getting these in hand I might need more. It’s probably best for me that black and purple patent are sold out.

Moar ids….
NDC messed up my pair….. fml and now the options sold out. But the messed up the check to a cream instead of pink smh. They got it right on the Dayumb box sticker but when WIO they messed up. I’m TIGHT. Don’t get me wrong. They still tight but they off.
mnt solefly pair came in also tbh after they messed up my starfish pair I’m sour n wanna return Boffum. 🤦🏽‍♂️
3A08391E-E349-4751-A4F8-911F75B7090D.jpeg
E052C59E-DF1F-43C1-9C4F-B8B055AA6D66.jpeg
CDCBCBAC-D93E-42A9-AAA4-A8E79C6B2B14.jpeg
BE97E2B2-E490-402F-B119-9A3EBBE7E9DF.jpeg

you may be able to get some discount/$$$ back if you contact them

👆🏽
egaroc1 egaroc1

What he said. Complain and get that discount refund. Explain you don’t want to return them because you don’t think the options will be available and you’re not trying to wait another month, but you’re not satisfied either. Escalate it to management. I got my last pair of NBY Air Max 90s discounted due to them f’n up my order.

Back
Top Bottom