OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Came across these baby af1’s from ‘01 at a mom and pop shop here in dc. Forgot that the to tongue label use to say “BABY FORCE 1” for the TD sizes. I dig the cracking on the the tongue.
D9B28803-5D74-46F4-8A24-2EE22CEB1C51.jpeg

I know this has been asked but i couldnt find the response- whats the length of af1 laces?

Never made an ID .. never really had interest but the pairs in here are legit impressive and that you can do so much with the big swoosh pairs is pretty dope but they're s/o at the moment.

I'm not even mad at.. not sure my pair would slap and I don't need to spend anyway :lol:

Never made an ID .. never really had interest but the pairs in here are legit impressive and that you can do so much with the big swoosh pairs is pretty dope but they're s/o at the moment.

I'm not even mad at.. not sure my pair would slap and I don't need to spend anyway :lol:
The quality is what got me. The last IDs i made were some basic options and they were trash quality, i barely wear em. I was gonna pass on these cuz im not a huge patent leather fan, but once i saw pics of the leather i had to make some. Glad i was able to catch a restock of the black lining.

The quality is what got me. The last IDs i made were some basic options and they were trash quality, i barely wear em. I was gonna pass on these cuz im not a huge patent leather fan, but once i saw pics of the leather i had to make some. Glad i was able to catch a restock of the black lining.

This. The leather is infinitely better on these than previous.

Check back around 8pm EST. That's when they restock.

Back
Top Bottom