OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Want to check NBY and see if the premium options are still up for 1s. Have an original pair I'm going to return and remake.

Thanks donjuan513 donjuan513
C84F05CA-B947-4AA9-9D92-50A2857C1DC0.jpeg

Anyone own the Test of Time AF1? The recent one with sail midsole/outsole and green swoosh. TTS or 0.5 down like normal af1?

Skin samples. They were on eBay a couple months back for some racks. Very rare.

Look up Ekin Nike on google if u wanna know more about what makes them unique.

Reading some of the comments about these is hilarious lol. Folks really think these will be attainable, as if LV is gonna make them readily accessible. Also, the comments about the price being 1k. I guess some of these kids have never perused the LV website. 🤣🤣

I know, right?

A lot of these people are ignorant about how things work. It's so saturated with so many uneducated or uninformed people nowadays. They're just consumed by hype. Collaborations like these cause a lot of hype.

Perhaps these kids see $200 shoes as the most expensive it can get given their age and lack of knowledge. I bet they don't realize there's brands that have products that cost way more than $200 contemporary Nike shoes or retro Jordans.

And there's also a lot of reseller fools in the mix who assume these will be easy to get and they will be an immediate cash-out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom