OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Nike been putting out BS for so long folks just settling for the garbage
Unfortunately I’m thirsty for any new colorwars with the black box mold. I regret passing on the DSMs and would have loved that Soho pair. I’ll grab the black Kiths if Ronnie hits me with an email but I’m not fighting bots for a live drop.

love how these came out
1EFFB9F4-45E0-48F0-8B78-BEC49BC020FF.jpeg
B8713B92-C3C0-48BD-8019-F03E302431FF.jpeg
B66EE325-8439-4289-B4C8-D2D939CAE5F4.jpeg

Last edited:
Unfortunately I’m thirsty for any new colorwars with the black box mold. I regret passing on the DSMs and would have loved that Soho pair. I’ll grab the black Kiths if Ronnie hits me with an email but I’m not fighting bots for a live drop.
After i got swindled with the HKs ive been very selective.

I went ahead an copped the LBJs off ebay for $177 after tax & shipping. I didn’t like my chances with the SNKRS draw although i was lucky enough to get the Kaepernick AF1s a couple years ago but i feel like those were produced in higher quantities

I didn't get an email but I logged in and ended up having access :smile:

I have no way to verify this, but I did read on social media that you got access if you bought last year's pair (which I did). Oh, and the last time I got any type of access from Kith was right after I bought last year's pair Kith sent access to Kithmas NBs. I aint got a clue how Ronnie doles out access.
IMG_1534.jpg

Back
Top Bottom