OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

We had a good run boys and girls.
Last pair got delivered earlier this morning
IMG_0909.jpg

Those are a bit of grail for me.....because they never released in my area.

I got the varsity red pair just like it and met someone that same summer (98 I think? 99? what is time really?) at cedar point with the above pair who never saw the pair I had.

I don't know if they were a regional release or not, but maybe I'll come across them one day.

Umm, you might want to start looking for your size now while they are still $95... just got my pair from Kith today.

16420435749631203170817337426260.jpg

Box was pretty beat up, and they both came with the worst factory lace job Ive ever seen, but Im happy with em. Prefer the white pair over all.

I remember always wanting the D Town joints because thats what they called where I lived at the time (not Dwtroit). I believe there was a Chi Town version too maybe?

Should I trade my NG AJ1 and Satin Black toes AJ1 for kith Tokyo af1? All DS
Nope and I love forces.

The Jordans will always be easier to part with even if worn. The AF1 will never be worth more than it currently is especially once used.

I think most of the kith specialty AF1s (related to each store) are over priced tbh. The concept is just okay at best..NGs are always going to be dope. Satin Black Toes are a novelty but they are still a solid shoe and a very suitable sub for real BTs.

Last edited:
Umm, you might want to start looking for your size now while they are still $95... just got my pair from Kith today.

16420435749631203170817337426260.jpg

Box was pretty beat up, and they both came with the worst factory lace job Ive ever seen, but Im happy with em. Prefer the white pair over all.

I remember always wanting the D Town joints because thats what they called where I lived at the time (not Dwtroit). I believe there was a Chi Town version too maybe?
D town mids were my first pair. They were at an Olympia sports here in Boston for some reason
it was between those and those chunky phat farms… I made the right choice :lol:

Wonder why we haven't seen the i/o sole in so long.... to me, it is THE most comfy AF-1.

Back
Top Bottom