OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I'm pleased.

20220330_123946.jpg

Last edited:
What time have the anniversary NBY been going live the past few days? Returning my first pair with the smooth leather toe. Material creases something terrible. Reordering with all tumbled leather.

What time have the anniversary NBY been going live the past few days? Returning my first pair with the smooth leather toe. Material creases something terrible. Reordering with all tumbled leather.

I did one pair in the smooth leather to check out the quality, and it def doesn't seem like it'll respond well to wear, not for the toe at least.

Don't understand why ya'll would order smooth leather when there's tumbled leather?

Tumbled looks so much better, plus, smooth leather is bound to look worse in the long run.

Don't understand why ya'll would order smooth leather when there's tumbled leather?

Tumbled looks so much better, plus, smooth leather is bound to look worse in the long run.
the smooth leather on the unlocked version last year was great.

if thats what it is this year then thats great.

remember tumbled leather is just a treatment. it could be crappy

the smooth leather on the unlocked version last year was great.

if thats what it is this year then thats great.

remember tumbled leather is just a treatment. it could be crappy

Yeah even though we know Nike doesn't use premium leather for the tumbled, it still will always look better to me than smooth.

Smooth leather on "most" AF1's just looks cheap, and regardless of quality tumbled leather will hide creases & wear much better.

Tumbled does always look better. For these I ordered one with both leathers hoping the contrasting textures would be visually interesting. It was but it also got nasty creases that look worse in person. Lesson learned, ordered a new pair all tumbled, just couldn’t get tue royal tag. Not that big of a deal.
5459DCB9-A7E8-4653-818D-E35A3F97E68E.jpeg
FBAA3F7C-9FE9-4571-B680-245A968F77A6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom