OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Anyone cop the AF1 Luxe pair that dropped on SNKRS today? I thought it would've been a easy cop but I was wrong :lol: :smh: .

Anyone cop the AF1 Luxe pair that dropped on SNKRS today? I thought it would've been a easy cop but I was wrong :lol: :smh: .

Have you held a pair of the Luxe’s? I got a pair of the pecan to serve as a light-colored winter shoe, but they didn’t get any use. The shoe is heavy both in weight and visually.

I’ll keep them until next winter to give them a longer shot, but will sell if they still don’t see use.

Think I’m finally gonna pull the trigger on the by you $140 anniversary, but before I cop anyone got any pictures of the tumbler leather after of couple of wears? That’s the option I think I wanna go with

These just re-upped
262E004B-0EC3-4210-9075-EF08CB52B8A6.jpeg

Think I’m finally gonna pull the trigger on the by you $140 anniversary, but before I cop anyone got any pictures of the tumbler leather after of couple of wears? That’s the option I think I wanna go with
Don’t even bother with the smooth, it’s cheap and creases something terrible right away. I returned a pair that had smooth and remade an all tumbled pair. I’ve only wore them once though but they look good so far.

Back
Top Bottom