OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Pinks looking good with the gum soles. Patents not so much. Undefeated should've gone with a more viotech colorway.

So I actually didn't know this, but it seems like the "Fresh" pair is intended to have the same kind of upper as the standard pair, but there's something different built in them to where it takes quite some effort to crease them if one really wanted to.

Been waiting for Crafts to go on sale, will probably go even lower but good enough at 80 right now on NDC.

Love these and the Jewels so far this year.

Attachments

• 16C63162-1C44-4B36-B8B8-F70964048D72.png
    16C63162-1C44-4B36-B8B8-F70964048D72.png
    366.3 KB · Views: 173
So I actually didn't know this, but it seems like the "Fresh" pair is intended to have the same kind of upper as the standard pair, but there's something different built in them to where it takes quite some effort to crease them if one really wanted to.

Yeah the "Fresh" pair has some sort of anti-creasing build to them, so they can apparently stay "fresh."

But, as many have said, they look/feel no bueno in person.

What’s the name of this pair?

John Elliott Air Force 1. AO9291-100

Released in 2018.

Been waiting for Crafts to go on sale, will probably go even lower but good enough at 80 right now on NDC.

Love these and the Jewels so far this year.
I’ve also been waiting for these to dip. But NDC is still over $100 for me. Is there a code to get them down to $80?

Ah I forgot about netmagnetism (who made the original tiktok that the post is resharing). I really don't like that guy as a seller lol

I was gonna come in and ***** about kixsquare. Homie "mis-shipped" my royals back in 2013 a d I had to troll dude on Twitter to get my refund.

West Indies are one of my favorites forces of all time. Not just the color, but the story trying to find a pair.

These to my understanding only release in NYC back in the day. I live in LA. So I actually flew to NY the summer of the release and went inside a store in Harlem, and boom!!! They were on the wall. I copped two pairs with the quickness. Ohh yeah went around NYC to check out the city also LMAO!!!

flyknitlvr flyknitlvr where you cop West Indies from?

Pretty much every sneaker boutique in Canada has them.

Back
Top Bottom