OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Yes. I had 06 scarfaces as well as 01 linens that had that issue. I'm about 215lbs so I sank right in and it was pretty uncomfortable, wobbly and uneven. I sent my scarfaces to govrn for a sole swap but ultimately wound up selling them. The airbags were deflated and the foam was disintegrated. What you're hearing is the bits of foam rocking around. Something else I know some restorers are doing now instead of a full sole swap is replacing the foam/air unit.
I bought some DS scarfaces a few years ago from ebay and haven’t worn them yet. I guess i need to put them on for a bit and actually wear em before they look like that ^ 😬

Yeah I figured, thanks for the feedback! I found a pair of recent release used AF1s with a similar grey outsole color on eBay for a sole swap. This will be fun... did my first sole swap earlier this year on the Atmos Safari AM1 from 2002/03 and now need to fix soles on my undftd af1 and these Mr.Cartoons

20220819_175547.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 Low 'A Ma Maniere'

Managed to cop a pair off goat by making an offer $100 less than the lowest asking price and within a few days surprisingly it was accepted. These are so nice and materials are quality.

More pics on my website at www.kickztripsdrawings.co.uk
My favorite shoe in my collection. Got these on SNKRS and thought winning would be easy.

congrats on the good price

My favorite shoe in my collection. Got these on SNKRS and thought winning would be easy.

congrats on the good price

Congrats on the W on SNKRS! I am yet to get a W on SNKRS after 5 years lol.

I paid under $400 which included shipping and all customs to the UK, which I thought was a decent price. Found them slightly cheaper on Flightclub but with customs would have been more expensive.

Anyone seeing West Indies pop up early online? 👀
They been up. Idk what size u wear but theres 8+ here

They been up. Idk what size u wear but theres 8+ here

Appreciate ya! I saw this posted earlier but read in their description it mentions 'Canadian customers only'. Just tried my address in the states and it's a no-go. Here's to hoping SNKRS is a hit.

Appreciate ya! I saw this posted earlier but read in their description it mentions 'Canadian customers only'. Just tried my address in the states and it's a no-go. Here's to hoping SNKRS is a hit.
I think livestock ships to the US?

Not as many sizes available as capsule

Also

Venice for $75

Edit: NEW NIKE BY YOU OPTIONS UP FOR HIGHS.

Solid color options,(including some color NBY rarely uses) Suedes and huge jewel swooshes are available.

Can create, but not check out.... go make something cool

Edit 2: There's also speckled midsoles and you can make different colored swooshes or outsoles. There's A LOT of options here

Last edited:

Venice for $75

Edit: NEW NIKE BY YOU OPTIONS UP FOR HIGHS.

Solid color options,(including some color NBY rarely uses) Suedes and huge jewel swooshes are available.

Can create, but not check out.... go make something cool

Edit 2: There's also speckled midsoles and you can make different colored swooshes or outsoles. There's A LOT of options here
I’m not getting any of these options… are they still available?

Nike Air Force 1 Low WMNS “Gorge Green”
Color: Sail/Gorge Green-Sesame-Pearl White-White
Style Code: DZ4764-133
Release Date: 2022
Price: $120

Nike Air Force 1 Low Sail Gorge Green DZ4764-133 Release Date

Nike really beating a dead horse with this stuff.
Still think these are nice from the midsole up, wish they just went w/ a regular sail or even white midsole, I’d have copped. But that midsole is odee

NBY highs has some fun options, idk if I’ll cop any though. I gotta say asymmetrical options are annoying, I’ll never want an asymmetrical pair of shoes and it just makes the process more tedious. The big jewel swooshes are cool but they all seem to have a grey smokey look, I wish they were plain colors. A couple early ideas:
7EE1CA0B-5BD4-40CB-B088-0B3C740716D4.jpeg
2061B8F4-64A0-43A5-BC2D-936BD087043E.jpeg
18224C95-3339-41A9-A39A-49C9D658F374.jpeg
8A0874CA-C685-4AB5-A39F-88C3DFB5B69A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom