OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I’ll admit these are definitely going to be my first ever ALL patent leather basketball shoes lol. Never thought I’d do it but the nostalgic vibes on these is just undeniable 🔥. Takes me straight back to that early 2000s Bapesta/oversized T shirts and cloths era for sure. What a glorious time. Can’t wait to get my pairs in. I went crazy and copped pairs 2-4. Had to do it.

The Polar Undefeateds have popped up on SNKRS UK for £115 as opposed to £185 shipped from the Undefeated site.
Looks like I’ll be paying the 185 for Fauna Browns though unless I risk waiting for them to go on sale. Is that likely to happen soon on the Undefeated site?

The Clerks and the icey sole pairs are excellent. Knowing the patent won’t last forever has me torn. But for the right price…

7F085575-A575-4543-9657-13422CAE8FEF.jpeg
3714FBC3-8352-47C8-81EC-20457E072F57.jpeg

Looks like these white and metallic silver COTM shoes are sitting on SNKRS.

Is it the price?

…or is the metallic silver swoosh too gaudy?

The Polar Undefeateds have popped up on SNKRS UK for £115 as opposed to £185 shipped from the Undefeated site.
Looks like I’ll be paying the 185 for Fauna Browns though unless I risk waiting for them to go on sale. Is that likely to happen soon on the Undefeated site?

I had already purchased mine when I saw this. Could have saved £70 had I known and waited, ah well.

In line for these Noctas, SNKRs don't do me like usual...
I'm in search for the damn book, but not trying to pay an arm and a leg for it...

In line for these Noctas, SNKRs don't do me like usual...
I'm in search for the damn book, but not trying to pay an arm and a leg for it...

SNKRS did me dirty again
Was able to scoop a half size smaller on Undefeated
Looking for a size 10 if anyone sees and drop links!

Back
Top Bottom